• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Christmas......

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Is just around the corner!!!

Went in to Tesco before and they have Mulled Wine air freshner........I bought 2!!!

OH & I love the smell, mmmmmm!!!!

Will be here before we know it!! :happydance:

I bought my first Christmas present last week! That's the earliest I've ever started but I'm determined to get it all done and dusted by November this year.

i bought all my wrapping papaer and cards yesterday :D will be choosing a tree at some point today!

yeah :blush: got my studio catalogue through and prices are rock bottom!!! so may as well!!!!

mine came yesterday Yvanne lol

Did you see that upside down tree?! not sure waht to make of that lol

Im getting excited about xmas this year, i have got to get a new table for it, mine seats 4 but we need one that seats 6.
Studio have some lovely table displays that i ahve my eye on, and xmas lights, can never have enough xmas lights!

x

yea the upside down tree i seen on the john lewis website!!!! they say it will be a new trend :roll: i mean!! where will u put the star!! i seen 1 i want but asking darren 1st 2 make sure he likes it :D

I leave all mine until christmas eve.. lol.
Not the cleverest of options I know.....

I dunno, I always think that there's a different feel to it when you shop on xmas eve, it's exciting lol.

i could never do it on xmas eve :rofl: i have... 2 kids, OH, 5 sisters, 1 brother, mum, dad, stepmum, stepdad,nana... an thats just close family :rofl:

ill happily sit and do mine here avoiding town aaaah bliss!

Im excited about christmas this year ....

Real tree, my kids my mum OH everything! ...

Presents brought and im getting ready to move AGAIN!! lol

think thats whats making it so exciting ....christmas in a house we LOVE!

xxx

yay i just got some of my firsts delivered, lied to Em and said it was footy stuff for Ants team LOL, dunno what will do if she asks to se!!!

I wanna get a new tree this year as well i think, i need a new topper as i broke mine last yeah, was gutted :(

Thats what Im excited about too Imi, Our 1st Christmas in our new home!

I havent got any pressies yet, but we arent spending a lot. We went WAAAAAAYYY over board last year, but we just cant do it this year.

I start work so we ok but im EXCITED lol

Im wishing for snow as im up in the penines!

xxx

I think its gonna be great this year as Jack is older to understand more and be excited on the morning!!!

Imi you hoping for a lot babe, we aint had snow here for years at Xmas, though usually is nice and frosty, except last year i was wandering about in a sleveless blouse LOL

:hissy: i want snow!!!!!!! :hissy:

Oh well just get Gav to hire a snow machine pmsl!

xxx:rofl::rofl::rofl:xxx

OH i love xmas i really do, i look forward to it all year, cant wait to get my tree up, ill be waddling about this xmas though :rofl:!
I got one of them studio books but it was in whoever lived in out house before name, is it like a catalogue so it had to be in my name? Kai wants just about everythin in it lol!
I want the black fibre optic tree!

sophie did u see the black and gold paper!!! thts so lush eh!!!! just order online hun, wen u register ull put in name an addy :D

Argos have loads of stuff in the clearance section, some of it seems out of stock for my area, but you guys may be more lucky.

Were after the mamas and papas set its £23 Half price! Got all the stuff needed for Dolly. It seems out of stock everywhere round here. Gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"