chronic tp checker

.Babyh0pes.

Reaction score
After two early miscarriages.. I'm constantly checking for spotting after wiping. I have mild cramping and bad bowel movements but no spotting and nothing to severe. I'm just so scared.

I am currently 22 weeks, and I will still check after wiping. It's just become habit. :)

Lol after we dtd during the fertile days i started doing it and still havent stopped at 8weeks 3 days :)

I'm barley 3-4 weeks. Just found out Thursday. So still in the scary time. also gonna wait to make my doctors appointment.. until the test says 3+++

Yeah when i got my bfp i was a little bit nervious, but i was already 4.5 weeks when i found out and it was a strong line. But even though im past the risk of a chemical, im still keeping myself in the clear for early mc. I hope this one is a sticky bean for you. Its a scary time during the first trimester.

I'm 9 weeks 6 days and check every time I go. As soon as I sit down I'm like looking at my underwear to check for any spotting and then checking afterwards.

It's so terrifying.

:hugs:

x

I check TP and have to run and check every time I feel a little wetness.

I am with all of you I am at 11+1 and a TP checker too..... Its just nice to see clean TP!

Still checking here! Did through my whole pregnancy with my son!

Same here with the compulsive checking. I'm 4 1/2 weeks, and so far it seems like I'm the "1 in 3 women" who get spotting in their first pregnancy, because there's been the tiniest bit of light pink or brown cm at least once a day when I wipe. Never enough to get on my panties, and never bright red or accompanied by cramps, but it's still hard to stay calm and not be nervous. I'm avoiding sex just in case, but chances are it's perfectly fine.

Same here with the compulsive checking. I'm 4 1/2 weeks, and so far it seems like I'm the "1 in 3 women" who get spotting in their first pregnancy, because there's been the tiniest bit of light pink or brown cm at least once a day when I wipe. Never enough to get on my panties, and never brought red or accompanied by cramps, but it's still hard to stay calm and not be nervous. I'm avoiding sex just in case, but chances are it's perfectly fine.

I feel like it's way more common than 1 in 3. Every previously pregnant woman I have spoken to spotted at some point. I'm getting the browny mucus kind right now, and it's disconcerting.

Same here with the compulsive checking. I'm 4 1/2 weeks, and so far it seems like I'm the "1 in 3 women" who get spotting in their first pregnancy, because there's been the tiniest bit of light pink or brown cm at least once a day when I wipe. Never enough to get on my panties, and never brought red or accompanied by cramps, but it's still hard to stay calm and not be nervous. I'm avoiding sex just in case, but chances are it's perfectly fine.

I feel like it's way more common than 1 in 3. Every previously pregnant woman I have spoken to spotted at some point. I'm getting the browny mucus kind right now, and it's disconcerting.

This is my second baby, I have never spotted x

I have had super light brown spotting today. This is my first pregnancy so I obviously am not used to this. No cramping though, thank god. I'm 7+2 I think. I go in for my first prenatal on the 27th. I called the doctor today and she said to relax (day off today, but I work tomorrow...) and to come in for testing if I'm still bleeding on Monday.

I had spotting with my son, dark brown that stained my underwear that would cause me to have to wear liners during the day but was oddly never on the TP when I wiped. I could have sworn I was losing him. My periods were really heavy after I gave birth to my daughter so when I became PG again with my son the doctor told me it was probably left over menstrual blood or that my body may still have been trying to menstruate despite becoming PG. This time I am spotting as well, sometimes light pink CM, sometimes light brown CM, but only when I wipe. Praying it doesn't turn into anything. Oh, and I'm about 5/6 weeks.

I'm dealing with the tiniest amount of brown mucosy spotting. Which is bugging the heck out of me but considering there's 3 gestational sacs implanting in my parts I guess some disturbance is to be expected.

*SIGH* and so it begins.. cramping and light bleeding right now, tiny clots, I'm sure it's the beginning of yet another early miscarriage. Why does God keep testing my limits. :cry: no fair at all

Oh so sorry to hear this babyh0pes - how are you today? sending huge loves and hugs and sticky bean dust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"