Chubbies trying to become skinny minnies thread

Does anyone else weigh more in the morning than at any other time of day? I certainly do :( i thought coz i havent eaten for hours i would weigh less but apparently not.

And how do some mums lose the weight without even trying :growlmad: the only weight i lose is the 2-4lbs i put ON a few days before :cry:

Sorry, just having a really bad fat day.

That happens to me too especially if i havent gone for a number 2 for many hours lol! I try and weigh myself a couple hours after a bowel movement just to make myself feel better! I think the point is to weigh yourself the same time once a week max.

Yes, only weigh once a week .. at the same sort of time on the same day to be as accurate as possible.
It takes 7 days or so for your body to adjust to any weight loss or gain.. our weight can change by up to 4lbs either way throughout the day.
A good weight loss is considered to be between .5 and 2lb a week. Anymore than 2lb you will be losing water retention and probably muscle mass.
Try to stay off the scales as much as possible x

God I hate dieting....!!!!!! Today ive eaten:

2 rusks and 2 teaspoons cottage cheese
1 baby broccoli, can of tuna
Dinner will be a small steak and salad!!
Im soooo friggin hungryyyyyyyyy!

I would really say that you are not eating enough hun.. your body needs fuel in order to burn fat x

I know....Its just when i did a diet plan with more food i ended up gaining 2 pounds! The problem with me is that before i had my baby i had another 2 pregnancies back to back, one to 25 weeks and one to 10 weeks that unfortunately i lost. In that year i gained and lost weight like a yoyo and now for the first time in my life its really hard to loose even a pound.

I know....Its just when i did a diet plan with more food i ended up gaining 2 pounds! The problem with me is that before i had my baby i had another 2 pregnancies back to back, one to 25 weeks and one to 10 weeks that unfortunately i lost. In that year i gained and lost weight like a yoyo and now for the first time in my life its really hard to loose even a pound.

Interesting. After my loss my Thyroid went nuts and I needed to be on tablets as it was very underactive. It might be worth asking for a TFT (Thyroid Function Test). Pregnancy can certianly interfere with this hormone and even more so with a pregnancy that sadly ends early x

Does anyone else weigh more in the morning than at any other time of day? I certainly do :( i thought coz i havent eaten for hours i would weigh less but apparently not.

And how do some mums lose the weight without even trying :growlmad: the only weight i lose is the 2-4lbs i put ON a few days before :cry:

That happens to me too especially if i havent gone for a number 2 for many hours lol! I try and weigh myself a couple hours after a bowel movement just to make myself feel better! I think the point is to weigh yourself the same time once a week max.

Yes, only weigh once a week .. at the same sort of time on the same day to be as accurate as possible.
It takes 7 days or so for your body to adjust to any weight loss or gain.. our weight can change by up to 4lbs either way throughout the day.
A good weight loss is considered to be between .5 and 2lb a week. Anymore than 2lb you will be losing water retention and probably muscle mass.
Try to stay off the scales as much as possible x

Yeah i know the trick is to weigh yourself once a week but when you feel like you've put on a bit of weight it's hard not to get the scales out to see how much you've put on. But over the past few weeks my weight has been very up and down and on the whole i havent lost anything :wacko: after having a baby i find it incredibly hard to lose weight, more so than any other time i've tried to lose weight. In the past when i exercised the weight would drop off no matter what i eat. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Another chubbie coming to join. I'm not to far from my pre pregnancy weight but I still feel like an overweight whale. It makes me depressed reading all the stories about women who were even lighter after birth etc... boo!

Interesting. After my loss my Thyroid went nuts and I needed to be on tablets as it was very underactive. It might be worth asking for a TFT (Thyroid Function Test). Pregnancy can certianly interfere with this hormone and even more so with a pregnancy that sadly ends early x

I plan to get that checked out after the holidays. I have a history of underactive thyroid especially during stressful periods...

I dont know if im oversensitive or something, but i really get upset by people who always recommend breastfeeding as helping them loose weight...I for reasons of my own did not breastfeed so 10 months down the line I doubt i can turn to breastfeeding as a solution.
I usually refrain from writing what bugs me cause babyclub is notorious for huge debates that dont end up well! Just thought fuck it...

I dont know if im oversensitive or something, but i really get upset by people who always recommend breastfeeding as helping them loose weight...I for reasons of my own did not breastfeed so 10 months down the line I doubt i can turn to breastfeeding as a solution.
I usually refrain from writing what bugs me cause babyclub is notorious for huge debates that dont end up well! Just thought fuck it...[/QUOTE] :haha:
Totally agree! x

Mee! :( pre preg I was 12 stone ish and I needed to loose weight then and I'm now 14 stone! I'm soo miserable, I have THE WORST stretchmarks on my tummy and my confidence is so low! I know I need to loose weight but can not for the life of me find the motivation! I'm a bridesmaid in 2013 and want this weight gone!

I usually refrain from writing what bugs me cause babyclub is notorious for huge debates that dont end up well! Just thought fuck it...

I bf because I wanted to and have so far been lucky enough to keep it going. I can safely say I havent lost a pound from it tho :haha:

I weigh myself in the evening as I find this also. I also find it extremely difficult to lose weight, other ladies I know and my OH also, lose weight so easily. I have to rigidly stick to a good number of calories and walk at least 2 miles a day as well as doing other exercise to even lose anything :(

With regard to BF helping to lose weight; is this another benefit of BF that ladies cannot even mention now on baby club? I think thats unfair; BF for weight loss doesn't work for everyone but it does work for some and for some ladies is a reason that motivates them to continue BF-I don't see how thats a bad thing? xx

Can I join? :flower:

I need to lose 4 stone, my stupid SPD never went and Its got worse where I have put on weight. I'm going to start slow, reducing portion size and stop ramming whatever I can see into my mouth all day. I want to start exercising but not sure what to try as my pelvis really does not like me moving too much.

I wanna join too... I need to lose about 4-5 stones at least...I was slightly lighter after having Amelia than I was before I got pregnant but I have now put on more weight and hate being a heffer now!

I'm going to get into it properly after Xmas. Tho in the meantime I shall be doing my kinect fitness game :)

Can I join? :flower:

I need to lose 4 stone, my stupid SPD never went and Its got worse where I have put on weight. I'm going to start slow, reducing portion size and stop ramming whatever I can see into my mouth all day. I want to start exercising but not sure what to try as my pelvis really does not like me moving too much.

Some pilates regimes are very gentle and don't involve much, if any pelvic movement. xx

Can i join please :) i had my 2nd baby on 14th of feb by elective c-sectio he came out a respectable 9lb 2oz lol and therefore i have the most ugliest flabby overhang belly bleurghhhh i cant even stand to touch it!!!!!! Yuck!!!! I weigh 11stone 6lb and would like to get back down to 6 stone!!! I need some serious motivation i know its only been 4 weeks and my beautiful baby was raised by my body but its seriously depressin me :(

Can i join please :) i had my 2nd baby on 14th of feb by elective c-sectio he came out a respectable 9lb 2oz lol and therefore i have the most ugliest flabby overhang belly bleurghhhh i cant even stand to touch it!!!!!! Yuck!!!! I weigh 11stone 6lb and would like to get back down to 6 stone!!! I need some serious motivation i know its only been 4 weeks and my beautiful baby was raised by my body but its seriously depressin me :(

6 stone?!?! Blimey girl... I havent been that since I was in middle school :haha: xx

Can i join in!!!!

OMG do i get irate when i hear people brag about going back to their pre preg weight mere weeks after giving birth.. URGH!! SO JEALOUS!
I was always slim so when I had my son and gained 3 stone, I honestly thought i'd snap back into my size 8 jeans. Well ha ha, i didn't. It took me a good 10 months to lose the weight, AND i went on Atkins AND i wore myself out doing work out videos while baby was asleep.
So this time I kind of knew what my body did - am expecting it to take 9 months or more..
BTW, Breastfeeding did NOT help me lose weight either. I am eating next to nothing now (not BF anymore), protein shakes are my main diet - and I am still not losing anything! Actually, I did have a substantial dinner the other night, and gained 2lbs for the pleasure.
GAH! Am still in my stretchy preg jeans and floaty tops. I miss my clothes more than anything!:haha:

6 stone?!?! Blimey girl... I havent been that since I was in middle school :haha: xx

Omg 6 stone ha ha ha ha i meant 10 stone looooool!!!! Id be non exsistent if i weighed that!! X

Omg 6 stone ha ha ha ha i meant 10 stone looooool!!!! Id be non exsistent if i weighed that!! X

LOL I saw this and thought WTF 6 bloody stone!! that's teeensy! hahahah :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->