"chunky" cm??

MrsMay

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped (tmi, i know) there was what I would call "chunky" cm on the tissue. A couple minutes later I did some investigating "down there" and there was more. By chunky I mean it wasn't slimy, but it wasn't firm or anything either...idk how to describe it accurately. It was clearish-white and had no odor or anything.

I am 7-8dpo, is this normal, or could it be an indication that we will get a bfp?? Ive never kept track of cm before, but i can't remember ever having "chunky" incounters before. Although, I haven't really looked any other time.

I also have a bunch of veins in my boobs rising to the surface (or getting darker), ive had cramping since about 2dpo, I broke out in canker sores about 4dpo, my boobs are sensitive, and i have a sore throat.

I hope this is good news, but if not, let me know! :)

That sounds like normal cm...sometimes the consistency is just different. I am not sure if it is a sign of pregnancy though. I believe that cm gets sticky around the time after ovulation. Good luck.:hugs:

Sounds disgusting but is it a bit like stringy mozzeralla cheese? I had it about 3 DPO this cycle but only for the day.

i had chunks of pure white cm about 10 dpo after having eggwhte after ovulation at 9dpo and then later on 9 dpo i had eggwhite tinged tan never had anything like this now im at about 13 dpo with watery cm with some white streaks. so maybe you will get a bfp this morning i tested and got bfn but its still very early and my cervix is high and soft. just try to relax and monitor things i know its hard.

tons of :dust: for us all ladies :)

i had this today too it was like wall paper paste lol!! horrible little cloudy too i think its just my other half tho (tmi) lol :blush: xx

I had this today too, but I think it might be leftovers from all the BDing the last few days.

Good luck! :D

XxX

Chunky? Like cottage cheese?
Might want to get checked for yeast. Otherwise, :shrug: i dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->