Chunky throw up?

Annunakian

Mom of two
Reaction score
A couple hours ago I had fed DD like I always do and after her bottle whilst trying to settle her she starting heaving and ended up throwing up. It was chunky... what's up with that? Should I change formulas? I am actually waiting for my pump to come in the mail as I am re lactating and she isn't latching and I'm not hand expressing enough for a full bottle.. She is on Similac Sensitive. Also she has been super fussy the last 2 weeks or so and the doc pretty much dismissed the fact she is inconsolable most of the time. Also waiting for gripe water to arrive.

Ideas?

that sounds pretty normal... i mean is it chunks of milk? milk normally curdles in stomach acid... she wasnt in pain or anything? and was it alot? my lo has reflux and i get that all the time, but with first lo i used to get it occasionally and she didnt have any issues...

btw i dont think changing formulas too often are a good idea... breast is definatly best but im strugling due to lo reflux, and my over supply and will be trying neocate and express so once her insides are better developed i can fully bf...

Don't worry about the chunks, that's how milk goes after it's been in the stomach for a while, it was problably from her last take.

This happens occasionally with Myka...I was told it might be where I hadn't burped her fully at the last feed....either way, its not dangerous :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->