Claiming back tax?

Discussion in 'Work & Finance' started by Dream.A.Dream, Apr 13, 2009.

  1. Dream.A.Dream

    Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

    Jun 27, 2008
    Likes Received:
    I'm owed quite a lot of money in tax that shouldn't have been paid. I know there is at least £60 from my summer job last year (i earned less than £1000 the whole year) and i know there'll also be some where i have had interest on savings taxed in the past 2 years but i don't know how much that is.

    What do i do to claim it back?

    If it's a form do i have to do a different one for every tax year?

    Also, i don't have a p45 or p60 so can i still get it back?


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice