Classes Question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Rachel613, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Rachel613

Rachel613 Well-Known Member

I haven't read this anywhere in my books, but what about baby CPR classes? Is that normal to take? In the preparing for labor classes they give at the hospitals do they include CPR?

It seems important to know right?!?!

ps. I really hate to admit this, but what made me think of this question is I was watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kim took a baby CPR class and thats when I thought about it hahaha :blush:

2. everdreaming

everdreaming Guest

Didn't want to read and run but things are probably different in the uk where you have to pay to take a separate class for cpr and baby first aid. :flower:

3. xjesx

xjesx Well-Known Member

Whether its normal or not....I think its a damn good idea even if it came from a Kardashian.

4. FarmersWife5

FarmersWife5 Well-Known Member

I just had my CPR class in school, as I am finishing up my Medical Assistant degree. Infant CPR was included in the class, which was very good to know!! I'd ask your hospital if its included in your labor classes etc.. Otherwise it is worth the money to just take it.

5. HBGirl

HBGirl Well-Known Member

I did one recently.