Classes

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
I braved my first antenatal exercise class last night and really enjoyed it. It was a cross between some pretty gentle aerobics (good job because I have no co-ordination :shock: ) and some parentcraft chat.

I'm also thinking of signing up for an aquanatal class too.

Anyone else doing any classes and what sort of thing do they offer in your area?

H

xx

I don't think I'll be bothering, probably too late now anyway and they'll be all booked up.

I am thinking of going to a Pregnancy Yoga class near me on a saturday, it's supposed to stretch and tone your lady bits as well as the rest of you ready for birth. And it's Pregnant ladies only so you don't feel paranoid :lol: and it's in a health centre and you can use the pool after.

Just need to gear myself up for it.

Cx

Idid anti natal and aqua natal classes last time and they were great. The Anti natal classes are great for finding out what to expect at the birth and after, so if its your first child its a great idea. Just tips like making sure you go to the loo every 20 mins diring labour, if you want to or not, cause any urine in your bladder makes your contractions more painfull. Thins like that, that you never realise.

Also aquanatal is a great way to both relax and have some time to yourself, and you feel really refreshed and revitailised afterwards, I really enjoyed them, unfortunatly with Noah around now I wont really be able to go to them this time.

Hi

Sounds like it would be fun, i would go to the classed but it all costs money which i dont have right now.
Cat are you able to get someone to watch Noah for you for an hour or so while you go?
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Sounds like it would be fun, i would go to the classed but it all costs money which i dont have right now.

This class is free. It's at local hospital and don't even have to pay to park. :D Not sure whether the aqua-natal is free or not yet.

My aqua natal classes were the same cost as a normal swim session, about £3. We all had a good natter, and a casual swim afterwards, it was really nice. The classes are normaly done during the day on weekdays, when the pool is quiet so they can close it off for the classes, so you cant really do it if you work during the day. So, no I cant have anyone look after Noah for me cause I dont know anyone around here, and my mum works during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->