cleaning and braxton hicks

tryng4another

Reaction score
ok so since being pregnant i have become a bit of clean freak, but now its becoming difficult. any time i do i start to get braxton hicks for them to stop i have to relax completely. with hubby working a lot i have no choice but to clean as i also have a daughter who is nearly 3. i didnt realise they could get so sore.

hello just reading your thread and this has happened to me this evening I am a clean frak as well and would rather do all the cleaning my self as I know if oh did it I would just want to grab the brush off him and do the bits he was missing!! anyway after a cleaning frenzy tonight my bump went really really hard and painful I was wondering if these were bh as I havent experienced them before but they certainly felt like what i would expect them to feel like!

Mine Is the same, I think it's a sign we are overdoing things slightly.
I have a 2 year old and I'm constantly chasing him around, all around the soft play centres, going down slides sometimes I forget I'm 35 weeks pregnant lol.

I have the same problem, every time I clean I end up having to take tons of breaks because of BH contractions. Makes everything take four times as long!

Me too! Me too!! Whenever it happens though I think , "Body, if you are going to make this hurt for Gods sake please be dilating me at the same time! Otherwise I really have some dishes to do!"

hello just reading your thread and this has happened to me this evening I am a clean frak as well and would rather do all the cleaning my self as I know if oh did it I would just want to grab the brush off him and do the bits he was missing!! anyway after a cleaning frenzy tonight my bump went really really hard and painful I was wondering if these were bh as I havent experienced them before but they certainly felt like what i would expect them to feel like!

This happens to me too. It's a BH. They're very uncomfortable and sometimes painful even! As long as they go away and are irregular with no signs of bleeding you should be ok. I'm cleaning all the time too but I have to rest in between :wacko:

I only have to stand up for a while and I get them. Taking regular breaks helps x

God I get these all the time now. So much so I nearly called the hospital. anytime I get up off a chair, walk around I get them. When I get up out of bed to go to the toilet. When I turn over in bed. Basically any time I move almost! I am a little worried but they don't get worse and it has been happening for weeks so I assume they are BH

aww i was close to ringing hospital last night, as i had constant pain and bh. there was no regular timing as 1 there would be 10mins between them then 20mins before i had another. it just felt like they were never going to stop. i have taken it easier today and thankfully not any were near as painful. i just know i will have this every few days cos there is no way i could let me house get messy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->