Cleaning spree.

Sweety21

Reaction score
Hi all,
I know I sound stupid but, for some reason I am going crazy over Cleaning everything. I am totally aware that nesting instinct hits somewhere in third semester but, this is not nesting is it?
And the horrible smells are making me even more crazier. I just don't want to go to the loo too because it smell awful there. And it's only me so my toilet isn't a culprit. I am cleaning and putting refreshers every where but, can't stop smelling things.
Any remedy for this crazy symptoms.

Hahaha, I wish I had that symptom. I have Had NO energy since about 6 weeks along. I'm 10 1/2 weeks now, and I've spent the past month napping and sitting on my bum. I just cleaned the kitchen for the first time today because I finally had enough energy to do it. Poor OH has been doing all of the chores and even cooking most meals. I've never had such an exhausting first trimester. Thank goodness this is passing. I hope you keep your energy and are able to keep cleaning like that!! I don't have any remedies for the symptom, except waiting it out, like any other first tri symptom might hit ya. I hope it passes soon because it sounds like you're losing your mind over this smell! Haha

xdxxtx, Aww hopefully you will have your energy back soon. I was like that in first pregnancy. It will pass as we all know that.

Yeah, the smells are awful. Be it kitchen, hallrooom, toilet etc. Just wish this goes away soon. I can even what is cooking at my neighbors house. Feel like a dog. he he he.

That is too funny. Thanks for the well wishes! I'm finally starting to feel a little normal again, yayyy!! I think my symptoms before 6 weeks along were crazier than any other time, but I don't think our heightened sense of smell goes away until after we have a month old baby in our arms. Hahahaa good luck!

I've been tired for weeks, one of the forst symptoms I had looking back. but yesterday I had a burst of energy and got loads done inc. mowing the lawn, cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming the house top to bottom. I even took my vacuum apart and cleaned it out and defluffed the wheels as it wasn't picking up properly. It's working better than ever now.
Paying for it today as have a sore throat and just want to sit my bum but alas real life keeps happening.

That is too funny. Thanks for the well wishes! I'm finally starting to feel a little normal again, yayyy!! I think my symptoms before 6 weeks along were crazier than any other time, but I don't think our heightened sense of smell goes away until after we have a month old baby in our arms. Hahahaa good luck!

I am glad to hear that you are feeling normal again. Are you having any other specific symptoms?

Smells doesn't go away till end? OMG. I didn't have this before.

I really don't have any symptoms. except for the smell. I know I will have them soon and would be regretting that, I said this.

I've been tired for weeks, one of the forst symptoms I had looking back. but yesterday I had a burst of energy and got loads done inc. mowing the lawn, cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming the house top to bottom. I even took my vacuum apart and cleaned it out and defluffed the wheels as it wasn't picking up properly. It's working better than ever now.
Paying for it today as have a sore throat and just want to sit my bum but alas real life keeps happening.

Wow, that is impressive! How many weeks are you?
I don't have much symptoms so energy is still there but, not as much as you because, my little one consumes my lot of energy.

I could have wrote this thread exactly :haha: I just mopped our entire floor with vinegar because I swear I smelt dog urine! (So gross I know :/ ) OH insists I am going crazy because the dogs havent had any accidents and he can't smell a thing, but its making me nuts. I also did a massive amount of organizing the entire house a couple days ago, and today I am working on the baseboards :rofl: OH even said "uhh isn't nesting in the third trimester?" I was put on bed rest early last time, and couldn't clean so I think I am subconsciously making up for it now :haha:

hiphophooray, It's weird isn't it. Wonder if it's early nesting or something? he he. Let's enjoy our energy until we can, who knows when we will be run out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->