Cleaning

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Why is it, no matter how much you have cleaned up, there is still more to do? :hissy:

I'm tired already but i've got stuff to doooo

Also, why can't my cats just pee in the garden? I hate cleaning out the litter. I wish I was rich, I would hire a cleaner!

Having other kids doesn't help. Just when you clean one room up and go to another, the one you cleaned up is a mess again. LOL

I lurrrve cleaning my house!!!!!!! Sad i know :blush: I just love the fresh smell of cleaning products and the feeling i get when its all sparkly!!!!

It never ends.

And once your finished, the first things you did need doing again. :(

Im just tired, OH hates cleaning with a passion, he doesn't see the point as it gets dirty again, whereas I am a perfectionist and I like neat and tidy

Leave it, let your OH see what it would be like if there really was NO cleaning done x

:rofl: You mad woman!! I could quite happily leave it to let Rich see what things would be like if I didn't do anything.

:rofl: You mad woman!! I could quite happily leave it to let Rich see what things would be like if I didn't do anything.

I tried that once as DH isn't a fan of cleaning.....it lasted a day or two before i got frustrated :rofl: and he didn't even notice i'd not done it!!!! :hissy:

I hate housework...i hate every job there is to do around the house. BUT i cant leave my house a mess, it frustrates me to the piont that ill go to bed, and cant sleep coz im thinking how bad my house in so get up n do it til 3 in the morning...and then im in a bad mood coz i hate doing it so much LOL :rofl:

I hate housework...i hate every job there is to do around the house. BUT i cant leave my house a mess, it frustrates me to the piont that ill go to bed, and cant sleep coz im thinking how bad my house in so get up n do it til 3 in the morning...and then im in a bad mood coz i hate doing it so much LOL :rofl:

:hugs: lol :rofl:

Well i've done all i can be bothered to do which is...

Cut the grass
Hoover
Wash Up
Clean out Cat litter
Clean the bedrooms
Dettol all the worktops
De-clutter
Fabreeeezeee
Spray half a tin of air freshner and put a new refil in
laundry

Still to do:

Mop
Clean Hamsters (no bedding left!)
Bathrooms
Dust

I may Dust today. But the rest can wait, my feet are hurting.

I hate housework but it has to be done coz I hate a messy dirty house with a passion, I do housework every Friday, it takes at least 3 hours and that is just doing the basics.
I have a list at the mo of stuff that needs doing like cleaning kitchen cupboards, cleaning my stair carpet, sorting wardrobe etc, the list goes on, I need it done in the next few weeks, by beginning of Dec when I get ready 4 xmas, my hubby can do some aswell.

Im sitting down now with my 2 children chilling out in my nice clean house which is the best but I need to think about mine and hubbys dinner which I wish I didnt have to :dohh:

i hate house work but dh loves it so we do atrade off i don all the cooking washing up ironing washing ect and he does the cleaning great deal

BOOO to housework.

Ive been up till god knows what hour the past 2 nights and the house is still a tip. Im completely fed up. But cant say a word to his highness coz of course its all my fault lol

Im only joking, hes alright really. We're just 2 very untidy people.

xxx

:blush: i love cleaning and do my housework :blush: every night i set my washing machine on a delayed start so its all ready for the next load on :blush: i do it every morning, i'm slightly addicted :blush: i love Saturdays more as james helps me with it, i think i have a problem :blush:

:blush: i love cleaning and do my housework :blush: every night i set my washing machine on a delayed start so its all ready for the next load on :blush: i do it every morning, i'm slightly addicted :blush: i love Saturdays more as james helps me with it, i think i have a problem :blush:

Come and live with me please!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"