Clear and simple?

so after doing some research on lloyds pregnancy tests I wasn't hopeful. the are well known for false positives. and thats exactly what its given me. I did another one this morning and got another line - albeit a fainter one. how ever not getting anything more on the frer other than indent from what I can see. I have been getting lines on tests since Friday I just think I've been really unlucky unfortunately. I now have to draw a line because its just getting a bit too much. Im actually devastated that it wasn't a true BFP.

good luck to everyone TTC and I hope you all get your BFP's

Your not out until the :witch: comes :hugs: xx

Oh Mrs I've been stalking your progress and I'm so sorry to see this update :( if the frers aren't showing anything I'm tempted to agree with you that it might have been a horrible run of lying tests. It's happened to me, I had quite a clear line on a frer and all my friends said bfp but blood work which we paid for privately because I actually lost my mind, said no :'( sending you a BIG hug right now.
Still test tomorrow.

P.s I can help you calculate a would be due date if you know the date you ovulated X

thank you, I hope I get a period soon so I can just start fresh.

I haven't had one since getting pregnant with dd (one next month) so I started taking fertile aid and fertile aid CM.

Thats really horrible with the frer, I guess you know for sure now so you can start fresh. I have my sisters wedding in a couple of weeks so might just let my hair down and have a few drinks - really need something to distract my self so have been sorting through my children toys (send help).

doesn't help that im looking into every pain and niggle I have in my tummy :(

Don't worry the frer was a long time ago. But I do think some of us are more susceptible to false lines on the super sensitive tests as I wonder if we have naturally slightly higher hcg without pregnancy, as there is a range.
I'm 11 months pp too and haven't bled yet although I only had the implant taken out of my arm 4 weeks ago so could be that too..

What are you taking? Are they vitamins? Xx

Don't worry the frer was a long time ago. But I do think some of us are more susceptible to false lines on the super sensitive tests as I wonder if we have naturally slightly higher hcg without pregnancy, as there is a range.
I'm 11 months pp too and haven't bled yet although I only had the implant taken out of my arm 4 weeks ago so could be that too..

What are you taking? Are they vitamins? Xx

I had my implant out in March and didn't get my period until 2 months after I was going out my head lol good luck to both you ladies xx

Tdog thank you for that, It's helpful to hear stories. I'm hoping to try first ov if I catch it. Testing every day.

Tdog thank you for that, It's helpful to hear stories. I'm hoping to try first ov if I catch it. Testing every day.

Your welcome hun I ovd 3rd June but we ain't trying until aug so few months yet lol I have a cycle of 31 off cd16 so if you no sort of how long your periods were work from their but testing everyday good also especially if your a poas addict :haha: good luck hun sending :dust: your way xx

I've always had rubbish periods but I got pregnant with both of my children with no period for months so I guess we were lucky to catch the egg when I actually did ovulate on the rare occasion.

yeah they have Angus castus in which helps encourage ovulation - hopefully it works!

I hope you both get your BFP's soon :D and august isn't that far away now :D

and I also had a load of false positive tests the month before I got pregnant with my DD so who knows! hopefully its the same again haha - I can dream hey xx

and I also had a load of false positive tests the month before I got pregnant with my DD so who knows! hopefully its the same again haha - I can dream hey xx

Oh I'm hoping for you hope you no for certain soon, and thank you I keep counting down now and checking how many periods before the time :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->