Clear as day!

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
KJ said his first word yesterday, it was so clear as day! He was playing with his daddy in his new seat but his daddy needed to go to the shop but he didn't realise he was gone so he turned and looked at me and said "dada".

He said it during the night but I thought I was hearing things as I was shattered but obviously not. He is saying it all the time now!

Aww bless, bet your OH was chuffed.

Ava's first word was mama, didn't say dad until a few weeks ago! Now it's all about dada, forgotten about mama! x

That is so cute :)
Amelia's first word was muma at 7 months, she now says "mama", "nana", "dada" & "baba" constantly at nearly 11 months :haha:

His first word at not even 6 months old? :wacko:

Shaun says Dada all the time. :) It can happen hun, I got him on video saying it (on facebook) But I wouldn't count it as first word. Just baby babble that coincidently is actually a word.
xx

sorry to burst your bubble but that's not his first, he is just learning to babble. he doesn't know what it means. they say their first word at around a year old. aiden says baba, mama and papa, but he doesn't know what they mean x

Amelia's nearly 11 months & I know for a fact she knows what dada means because she says it to her daddy all the time in context. But I agree they don't know what it means for a long time, Amelia used to call me dada all the time :haha:

Yeah Max goes 'mama' 'baba' 'dada' but its complete babble to him, he has no idea what context to use them in.
he always goes 'mamamama' when his bum gets changed and thats definately not the right context :Haha:

Yeh Lily use to always babble 'dada' 'mama' but she didnt know what they ment so i didnt class them as words!

I thought he knew what it meant as it he only says it when he is around his daddy but then he has just said it to his daddies male friend so must think it's what every man is lol.

I think a first word is when it's with meaning, not just a sound which sounds like a word. Like Rory said something which sounded ALOT like "bugaboo" the other day, but I doubt he was talking about pushchairs! :rofl:

I was going to say, Amari crawls about going "mamamamamamamamamaaaa maammaaaa" but she doesnt mean it.... Having said, When shes hit her head (happens all the time now shes cruising :() she comes over going "mama" clear as day, But only when she actually wants me, So does that mean mama is her first word or not :wacko:

Im just gonna wait until another word other than "mama, Dada or Baba" come out and that can be her first word! :haha:

Hayley has been saying dada mama & baba words like since 11 months and knew what they ment everytime she would say them she would point at what she was talking about !

Aliyah started saying 'baba' at around 7 months.
At 8.5 months she started saying 'mamam' and 'mama' then a week later started saying 'dadda'. This week she has started saying 'nana' and 'daddy'

Honestly I count it as a word even if they don't know the meaning. It is still a word...I mean I would be amazed to hear mama or dadda from Jayden! Whenever I try to get her to say it by repeating me she just screams, laughs, or blows bubbles.

Adelaide babbles all the time and stuff like mama baba dada hi and yeah pop out.
Bit she doesn't know she's saying it she's just babbling.

Jayden's babbles don't sound like words at all! She babbles ALL the time, so if one of her babbles turns into a word I'm counting it as a word!

Connor doesn't really babble yet :nope: He squeals and stuff, and makes wierd sounds, but no 'bababa' 'dadada' 'mamama' etc... I keep worrying that he's behind, but it's probably me being a worrier lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->