Clear Blue Advance Users - please help!

Newlywed2012

Reaction score
Hi all clear blue advance monitor users! I am currently day 11. I started taking them day 8 where I got a negative, day 9 I have a flashy smiley and the same on day 10 both with increased egg white CM. today on day 11 I got my first non-flashing smiley which is peak fertility. We have bd from day 9. My question is... When do I actually ovulate??? I will do another tomoz to see hopefully another smiley and then won't continue doing anymore incase it confuses me. I have a 28 day cycle. Isn't this a bit early to ovulate and if not are there any problems resulting from ovulating early?

Hi Newlywed2012,

I have to say I'm not a great fan of the kit (although its the first I have used), I had a flashy face for 17 days before I eventually got a non flashy face!!!

If you got a non flashy smiley face today it means that you will ovulate tomorrow. So today and tomorrow are ideal times although an egg lives for 12-24 hours after ovulation so maybe even the day after would be good as well. Your not too early to ovulate everyone differs slightly earlier or later in the month.

You wont be able to do another test tomorrow because the smiley face should stay on the monitor now for 48 hours since you took the test. You wont need to do another until next month if you haven't got your BFP.

Good luck and make sure you have fun trying :happydance:

Thanks for all the advice :) I'm quite happy with the test tbh but I have a very regular and simple cycle. Hoping this is my month :) thanks again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->