Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test .. help?!

P

Powell510

Yesterday was the first day I used it along with ICs and got a circle (low fertility). With super light test line on IC. Both with FMU. I know the ICs work better mid day so I didn't take one this morning when I did the CB, now I wish I did because I got a smiley face on it! Holding pee now to take an IC to compare.

Anyone else gone from low fertility to peak in one day?!

yes!! this happened to me quite frequently! I would take the CB everyday in the afternoon, and would get flashing smileys. Then one day I took it in the morning and got an empty circle...which made me upset because then I never reached my peak smiley...So I took another one in the afternoon (when I originally took the tests) and I got a solid smiley. This happened to me in two cycles both cycles where I took the CB in the morning.

I would test only in the afternoon. :) Im not exactly sure why it did that...but i think LH hormone is more pronounced during the afternoon for me.

i have. when i first started using the "advanced" CB i went from low to peak in one day. i used fmu for both. it was an odd month i hit peak on cd9 and o'd the 11. normally i o on cd13. when i get closer to ovulation i take it with fmu and one at night (so twice a day). It is not uncommon and if ur smiley is solid(which also stays on the device for 48 hours) it means u hit ur LH surge. Just remember the flashing smiley means ur estrogen is high, but LH surge hasn't happened. Only when it is a solid smiley has the LH surge happened.

Also, stop testing after the solid smiley. Otherwise, u will get another blinking smiley around 2-6dpo due to a normal rise in estrogen that women get.

Hi! I just started using it (literally this morning), but the pamphlet says you can go from low fertility to peak fertility. Or the website. Or both. It also says you can get some funky results if you don't take the test with the same time urine. IE switching between fmu and smu or held urine will mess with your results. In any case, BD BD BD!!!!

I think it was a fluke for whatever reason...my dip sticks have been super light all day. So weird!

I would BD as if it is correct. If you temp you will see if it was right. I would keep using the dip OPK if u see a positive then BD again. Cant hurt to cover both.

I never get flashing smileys on the clearblue opk .. it always goes from the empty circle to the non flashing smiley face for me, seems to happen to quite a few.

Since my dipsticks have been extremely light I think it was a fluke! They're slowly getting darker now so going to try to use the CB again starting in a few days

i have. when i first started using the "advanced" CB i went from low to peak in one day. i used fmu for both. it was an odd month i hit peak on cd9 and o'd the 11. normally i o on cd13. when i get closer to ovulation i take it with fmu and one at night (so twice a day). It is not uncommon and if ur smiley is solid(which also stays on the device for 48 hours) it means u hit ur LH surge. Just remember the flashing smiley means ur estrogen is high, but LH surge hasn't happened. Only when it is a solid smiley has the LH surge happened.

Also, stop testing after the solid smiley. Otherwise, u will get another blinking smiley around 2-6dpo due to a normal rise in estrogen that women get.

Im so thankful you have posted this, I have literally just posted a thread as I'm freaking out, just got a flashing smiley this morning despite being 3dpo. Was worried I hadnt O'd already! this explains a lot, thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->