Clear Blue Advanced Ovulation Test

lawgrl

Reaction score
So when I was trying to get pregnant last time I used the Clear Blue Ovo Test. We just started trying to conceive again and I thought I had purchased the same kit. However, I guess I got the advanced version. The advanced version says that you should always use FMU or else you can get a false positive. Is this accurate? I always thought you were suppose to use late morning or afternoon urine because that's when you are most likely to get your LH surge. I'm also confused on how you could get a false high fertility reading (smiley face) if you POS later in the day. Wouldn't you be more likely to get a false negative (closed circle) in that case? Im just asking because I POS late this morning and got a smiley face and now I'm worried that it could be a false positive. Also, I never got the flashing smiley face. I went from closed circle (although it was last night) to smiley face this morning.

I used these (I stopped because they were too pricey) I always used FMU as it stated. Each cycle was different (I used them for 2 cycles). I had one cycle where I had 4 days of blinking before I got my solid. I think every women is different. Since it wants FMU, try no drinking after midnight to get the best results (that's what I did).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->