• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clear blue digi still showing 1-2 weeks....losing hope

Summer-K

Reaction score
Sorry if this is long. Just hoping maybe someone might have had a similar experience.

I miscarried naturally on 1st January at approx 8 weeks pregnant.

I had blood tests that confirmed hcg levels had returned to normal.

7th February I got my first af since the miscarriage.

Then I had my positive on an ovulation test on 20th February. We dtd pretty much every day anyway.

My cycles before the miscarriage were usually around 29 days. But this could be all out of whack now.

On 1st March I took a pregnancy test, just an internet cheapie one, not expecting anything, more to just satisfy my poas addiction lol. And to my surprise a faint, but definitely there bfp showed up within the time frame. Even my oh could see it.

I have tested pretty much every day since then and still getting positives, although the lines haven’t become super dark yet.

According to my Premom app my af could have been due 7th March, meaning I’d now possibly be late.

Anyway, I tested on 3rd March with a clear blue digi and got a pregnant 1-2 weeks result. Thought that could be fine seeing as I’d clearly got a very early bfp. Anyway, I had another digi test burning a hole in my bathroom cabinet so thought I’d do it. Did it yesterday afternoon (I’ve always seemed to get better/stronger bpf’s in the afternoon/evening than with fmu). It had been 5 days since the last digi, and I was a bit gutted to see it still came back as 1-2 weeks.

am I still in with a chance or is this going to just be a chemical, or heading for another miscarriage?

going by my lmp i would only be just over 4 weeks now so I don’t know if I’m being stupid to have hoped it would have gone up yet. I know 1-2 is supposedly 3-4 weeks, and the 2-3 is 4-5, which is why I’d hoped seeing as I’m over 4 weeks it will have jumped up to the 2-3 week result.

anyone had anything similar and had a successful pregnancy?

I’m already insanely anxious since the mc anyway

I know this doesn’t really help but try not to worry, the digital tests aren’t always accurate with the weeks indicator. It could be that your urine was more diluted. Try to step away from the tests and relax. You have your positives and so long as you don’t have any severe cramping or heavy bleeding you are okay :)

When I fell pregnant with my son in 2012, I was a nervous wreck due to 2 previous losses and I literally drove myself mad testing and worrying about the colour of the lines.

I know its easier said than done but try not to worry x

Thank you for replying. I know everything you’re saying is right, and pre miscarriage I’d have been one of the positive ones saying a line is a line etc.
But since the miscarriage I’ve become totally obsessed with seeing live progression etc. I did a test this morning (ic) and it’s still faint. Surely by now, over a week since getting my first bfp it would be nice and dark by now?!

This is this mornings test. Still looks way too faint to me, especially when you then also look at the digi tests not progressing yet?!

339B1230-480A-4F68-B116-537E2F86E7B9.jpeg

The clear blue digital messed me around with my son, it changed to 3-4 weeks then the test after said 1-2 weeks which freaked me out. All was fine thank God

Digital tests suck. Sorry, to be blunt they require a much higher level of HCG and in my opinion they cause A LOT of frustration and worry for women.. especially with getting a faint BFP then a negative digital. I'd wait a week after a BFP to try a digital.

Also, you're BFP looks fine to me! Those ones always were like 3-4 days behind my FRER or even my dollar store cheapie. Have you tried a FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"