Clear blue digital ovu test only once a day

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hello ladies.

Now I know it is best to test twice a day for ovulation but the pack for the clear blue ovu test comes with ten tests and is super expensive. I like to test from day 10-20 so that would mean 1 a day.

When is the best time for me to test if only testing once a day?

Never mind. Read the pack. It says to tests I've with FMU. Missed it today then. Oops.

Hello yourstruly10, I was just looking at them but ended up getting opk's again as I have long cycles and like to test more than once a day ( think im a poas addict now lol)
I thought I had my bfp this time but nope.i started spotting today 13 dpo my cycles are.so long 35. What.cd are you on ( hope you dont mind me.asking)
Hope you get.your.BFP this.cycle xx

Hey stir crazy :)

I'm currently CD 10! Really hoping for a BFP this month. Was going to start my tests today but missed my FMU. Oh well on to tomorrow. I usually have 28-30 day cycles and have been off birth control since mid may so hoping my body is back to normal and ready to go now.

What day are you on?

Hello ladies.

Now I know it is best to test twice a day for ovulation but the pack for the clear blue ovu test comes with ten tests and is super expensive. I like to test from day 10-20 so that would mean 1 a day.

Hiya I had the same problem I tested mid morning with the clearblue digital

Hello ladies.

Did it work well for you? Did it catch your peak?

Hello ladies.

Did it work well for you? Did it catch your peak?

I did it today & got my smiley face :)

Hey stir crazy :)

I'm currently CD 10! Really hoping for a BFP this month. Was going to start my tests today but missed my FMU. Oh well on to tomorrow. I usually have 28-30 day cycles and have been off birth control since mid may so hoping my body is back to normal and ready to go now.

What day are you on?

Well... I thought cd 1 as started spotting today (cd32) but it seems to have stopped and cramps have pretty much stopped I keep getting this odd shooting pains in breasts:shrug:
I'll just have to wait and.see what tomorrow brings
:dust:

Stir crazy I had that when pg with my dd (had spotting for a couple of days tht I thought was af but then it went away) - test again in a couple of days! Lots of luck to you!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->