Clear blue digital panic......

Loren

Reaction score
Right so it wasn't FMU it was 10pmish pee and these Wer the results for it, on a clear blue digi week thingy and a 1st response, I'm about 4 weeks 2 days, from my last period so would u say the week predictor is correct, as I'm only just over 4 weeks I hate that I bought them now little f***ers xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 88
1-2 would be about right, as it's from conception, if you try another I'm a few days it should say 2-3 but don't panic of it doesn't. They can take a while to progress as the hcg levels widely vary. and your frer looks great :) congratulations x

Thank you very much huni, I once again couldn't wait so I did the 2nd digi with FMU xxxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 52
Congratulations, I kinda miss peeing on digitals, waiting for the flashing egg timer to stop… 😂

What was the date of ur last period?

You have me worried im 4 wks 3 days and got 1-2 wks this am with fmu

What was the date of ur last period?

You have me worried im 4 wks 3 days and got 1-2 wks this am with fmu

Iya Hun my last period was 3rd of February, did U pee through the night? Everybody's body and pregnancy is diff chick don't worry you might not get the 2-3 till 4 weeks 4-6 days, don't worry, Ino I panicked myself so I have no leg to stand on telling you not to worry but please try not
To if u have another use with FMU in a day or 2 xxxxxxxx and we might not have ovulated around the same time u could have ovulated later than me that's y it getting 1-2 with FMU Hun xxx

Oh i really hope so its should be such a happy time and can be so anxious and worrying for us women

Oh i really hope so its should be such a happy time and can be so anxious and worrying for us women

It such a pain in the arse Hun all the worry we go through not just at this stage all the way through then in labour then when babies here!!! Haha I'm sure baby is fine and snug and growing huni as I sed u could have ovulated later than u thought which is y u got the 1-2 but I think 4 weeks 3 days is about right for that as uve only just gone over 4 weeks haven't you, all the luck in the world sweety let me know how u get on xxx

Congrats! HH9!

Do you take those tests a week apart, or how often?

Congrats! HH9!

Thank you Hun, did u mean did I take the tests a week apart? I found out 5-6 days ago I was pregnant so they've all been taken like a day or 2 between each one I took the clear blue within 10 hours of eachother 1 at 10pm Friday 1 at 8am Saturday, these r my tests from Tuesday, Thursday and Friday xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 14
These r my frers from Friday night and tonight and a little stick 1 from tonight too xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 17
Congrats! HH9!

Just read this properly haha yes u r meant to take them a week apart but I should have got the 2-3 weeks when I got the 1-2 weeks result so I panicked and done the other 1 morning after and thank god I got the 2-3 like I was meant to, everyone's hcg level is diff could be a little less or a little more so isn't always accurate but I'm impatient n couldn't have waited days knowing it was sitting ther haha xx

Why do you need to take so many?
I did post a question on this and am told i dont need to.
Should i buy more frers and digi (i hate digis tho). Do u test till hosp visit and scan???

Why do you need to take so many?
I did post a question on this and am told i dont need to.
Should i buy more frers and digi (i hate digis tho). Do u test till hosp visit and scan???

Noooo u don't have to Hun I just did coz I'm a POAS addict haha just through my own choice for my own reassurance you don't have to tho chick so don't worry if u want to u can if u don't feel u need to then dnt xxx

Alfiecat when was your last period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->