Clear blue digital

TMequals6

Reaction score
Ok... what's every ones thoughts on these?

I'm hearing mixed.

My current situation
.. AF is due tomorrow.. in the last 4 days I've had 7 positive standard tests getting stronger lines each day.

2x negative "not pregnant" clear blue.....

Recently I've only heard bad things about the digitals...

11dpo I had a not pregnant digital and a faint line on a cheap stick; 12dpo the lines started getting darker, digital still negative; 14dpo (day AF was due) it finally told me 2-3 weeks preg

Keep testing and good luck!

I couldn't get a positive digi until 16dpo (which was the day after AF was due) with my DD!

I don't really know, I got a positive digi at 12dpo, but I think it's different for everyone. My wondfo lines and FRER's were quite dark though, so it wasn't like I was seeing squinters with a positive digi

Apparently they have been pulled from the shelves in the US due to inaccuracy. I ised one when pregnant with my daughter and it worked fine but I think I was 5 or 6 weeks along when I took it

I wouldn’t use them. I just got a clear positive at 9 and 10 dpo with a FRER and a negative with first response.

mine worked fine i had a bfp 12 dpo it was a mc and 15 dpo not pregnant so quiet accurate i started to bleed 16 dpo
my other pregnancy's they gave me a 1-2 at 10dpo 11dpo and 12 dpo

I never had a problem with them when I was pregnant in 2012 but that was 5 years ago so don't know what they're like now x

I have heard a lot of things about Clear Blue. I would try and test with a FRER if you can.

Unless already late for AF I wouldn't use a digital. x

Digis are less sensitive so it sometimes takes a while to show up on a digi :flower:

The hormone varies so much between women and each pregnancy. With our son we only saw a positive digi a week after af was due (2-3), with our daughter we saw a 2-3 in the afternoon but the following day with fmu 3+ immediately, with our son I was two weeks overdue af when we saw a 3+! Sometimes it takes ages to get a positive result on a digi, other times you see it when you get the faintest lines on everything else. I think for this reason and to save your sanity I would wait until I had a super dark line on a regular test first, maybe a good line on a 25mIU test as CB digis with weeks indicator are also 25mIU

Ironically digis have been good for me and line test not so!
I got a digi positive 1-2 at 10 dpo. And the faintest of lines on a frer that faint I would have disregarded it. And by time af was due (5 days later) I had a strong 2-3 on digi?! So I have no clue !!

Well with my daughter and my second son I used digitals around 16dpo and got negative and everything was fine. They cause more stress than necessary in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->