Clear blue fertility monitor no peak

kleaker2012

Reaction score
I started using cbfm in June used it for a couple months then had a break from it, but started clomid in November so started using the cbfm again to track my ovulation and to see if the clomid worked I started testing on day 9 when asked for test I had too low fertility days but I have had 12 high fertility days, I have also been tracking my morning temperature and according to this I ovulated on day 16 so why am I still having high fertility on the cbfm and no peak? I have also been feeling very bloated for the last 2 weeks and feels like I'm about 4-5 months pregnant I'm so confused on what's going on can anyone help explain why this is happening :wacko: :growlmad:

Hi there
It sounds like the monitor isnt picking up enough of the lh surge but you are still in the fertile range. It doesnt mean there is something wrong necessarilty. Those things arent perfect.
Are you getting ewcm? That is actually more of an indicator of ovulation than the temperature chart from what Ive been told. Its good to monitor both
I havent got the peak days this month yet but Im just on day 13- hoping for it tomorrow or the next.

Hi
Thanks for your reply divinelove what's ewcm?
I really understand how I haven't reached a peak yet it's been showing high fertility for 13 days now and I'm on day 23 of my cycle I'm so confused and making me frustrated :wacko: :growlmad: :cry:

Hi there
It sounds like the monitor isnt picking up enough of the lh surge but you are still in the fertile range. It doesnt mean there is something wrong necessarilty. Those things arent perfect.
Are you getting ewcm? That is actually more of an indicator of ovulation than the temperature chart from what Ive been told. Its good to monitor both
I havent got the peak days this month yet but Im just on day 13- hoping for it tomorrow or the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->