Clear Blue Fertility Monitor Question

BFP! I knew for a few days and didn't need the test to tell me. I did not get the high on the CBFM, but I think it's because I used the bathroom during the night and/or it missed my surge. Still, it helped me have a feeling of control over the whole process and did make me realize I O earlier in my cycle than the 14th (average) day.

My symptoms were very clear. I think I O'd either CD 12 or 13. My breasts were MUCH more tender and larger than normal starting 9 dpo. I thought I might just have a lot of progesterone happening, but they were honestly way more sore than they have been since I've been paying attention over the past 10 or 11 cycles. I had HEAVY and much more intense pressure in my ovaries, mostly on my left but also on my right side, which was unusual, both in the constancy and intensity of the pressure, but also the fact that it look place on my right side, as it usually happens to me around the time of O on the left. It is unusual for me to get such persistent ovary pains 7-11 dpo.

I knew it on 11 dpo when I started to fell slight pressure/cramps in my uterus, which was way too early for AF. These message boards have helped me so much I said I would post my symptoms if/when I got my BFP, so here goes:

O either CD 12 or 13 due to CM and O pains. Plus I got my first high CD 12 but pretty sure CBFM was running about 12-18 hours behind.
1-6 DPO - nothing.
7-9 DPO - heavy, tight, increasing ovary pressure/cramping on mainly left but also right side. DH and I both noticed slight changes to areolas (a more prominent but almost nothing) and breasts and nipples were just a bit more pointed.
10 DPO - negative on pregnancy test (FRER). Very depressing.
8-12 DPO - breasts VERY sore and large and heavy. Taking off my bra was painful. That kind of pain, coupled with the heaviness clued me in.
13 DPO - breasts not as sore. Notice wet feeling down below, clear CM with no odor.
14 DPO - breasts sore again, start to notice the blue veins.
12-15 DPO - cramping/heaviness in uterus. I just know now, never felt this.

Missed period.

15 DPO - BFP!!!!!!

Wow, overwhelmed and excited to get the confirmation I already knew was coming. Here we go. Pray for this one to stick and be healthy.

Wow congratulations :happydance: and thanks for posting your symptoms!!! My cycles are kind of long (35-40) and I've been using OPKs. This month it seems I may have ovulated at CD 24 (based on my app) and since then we've been BD'ing and I've been tracking everything I feel!!! Had sharp twinges of pain on left and right pelvic areas so here's hoping... I'm glad other people on here have been tracking and writing their symptoms so I can kind of compare, though I do know everyone is different! :winkwink:

Thanks GeLiNeisMe! The major twinges and pressure in my ovaries a week after ovulation were a major sign for me! Anything that's not typical for a cycle, or even more pronounced than normal, seems to be a good sign. I hope you get your BFP soon! I'm still a bit freaked out!

BFP! I knew for a few days and didn't need the test to tell me. I did not get the high on the CBFM, but I think it's because I used the bathroom during the night and/or it missed my surge. Still, it helped me have a feeling of control over the whole process and did make me realize I O earlier in my cycle than the 14th (average) day.

My symptoms were very clear. I think I O'd either CD 12 or 13. My breasts were MUCH more tender and larger than normal starting 9 dpo. I thought I might just have a lot of progesterone happening, but they were honestly way more sore than they have been since I've been paying attention over the past 10 or 11 cycles. I had HEAVY and much more intense pressure in my ovaries, mostly on my left but also on my right side, which was unusual, both in the constancy and intensity of the pressure, but also the fact that it look place on my right side, as it usually happens to me around the time of O on the left. It is unusual for me to get such persistent ovary pains 7-11 dpo.

I knew it on 11 dpo when I started to fell slight pressure/cramps in my uterus, which was way too early for AF. These message boards have helped me so much I said I would post my symptoms if/when I got my BFP, so here goes:

O either CD 12 or 13 due to CM and O pains. Plus I got my first high CD 12 but pretty sure CBFM was running about 12-18 hours behind.
1-6 DPO - nothing.
7-9 DPO - heavy, tight, increasing ovary pressure/cramping on mainly left but also right side. DH and I both noticed slight changes to areolas (a more prominent but almost nothing) and breasts and nipples were just a bit more pointed.
10 DPO - negative on pregnancy test (FRER). Very depressing.
8-12 DPO - breasts VERY sore and large and heavy. Taking off my bra was painful. That kind of pain, coupled with the heaviness clued me in.
13 DPO - breasts not as sore. Notice wet feeling down below, clear CM with no odor.
14 DPO - breasts sore again, start to notice the blue veins.
12-15 DPO - cramping/heaviness in uterus. I just know now, never felt this.

Missed period.

15 DPO - BFP!!!!!!

Wow, overwhelmed and excited to get the confirmation I already knew was coming. Here we go. Pray for this one to stick and be healthy.

Congratulations! That is great news hun!

Thanks so much, KittyKan! I felt O pains on cycle day 12, so I am pretty sure I conceived sometime between the 12 and 13th cycle day, which would be the first and second day of highs. I think the monitor was catching all my surges a day late, so I think my estrogen started surging on CD 11, but was picked up on CD 12, and my LH was a quick surge on CD 12 and didnt get picked up. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

I just wanted to update everyone who might look on this thread. We miscarried the baby yesterday at 6 weeks, 1 day. As you can imagine, we are deeply disappointed and upset. There are really no words. Our doctor advised us to wait an entire cycle (for me to get AF again) before trying again, but I already feel that we should NTNP after this. What do you ladies think?

I just wanted to update everyone who might look on this thread. We miscarried the baby yesterday at 6 weeks, 1 day. As you can imagine, we are deeply disappointed and upset. There are really no words. Our doctor advised us to wait an entire cycle (for me to get AF again) before trying again, but I already feel that we should NTNP after this. What do you ladies think?

Oh sarahcbfmq so sorry hun! I have to say it is important to allow your body to go through one cycle as it allows the uterus to clean out completely and get ready to be there for a sticky bean. We were also advised this after a later term loss. The AF is signaling a healthy environment for a baby. It will take time though, I did not get a first AF for 5 wks and 1 day. Best of luck hun!

Oh Sarah, I am so so sorry; my thoughts, well wishes and prayers go out to you and your hubby. Such sad & unwelcome news for you to have to endure.

I agree with castaway and definitely think you should take the advice of your doctor. Allow your body time to heal.

God bless xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"