Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all i was wondering if any one has used the clear blue monitor and found it good ?and also did you think it increased your chances of getting that :bfp:?

Iv just starting using it and hoping it gives me a peek on it this month.

I am using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and I love it. I had some health issues throughout last year and wanted to make sure I was ovulating as my cycles went from a regular 32 days to 60+ per cycle. I usually ovulated around cd19/cd20 and it was only using the monitor that I found out I was not ovulating until around cd48/cd49. We were advised to stop ttc for a while which we did until my consultant was happy that it was safe for us ttc again.

We were given the all clear in March and I fell pregnant straight away :) but sadly I miscarried on the 7th April. But we have been told we dont have to wait until next cycle to ttc again so I have reset my monitor and we are going again. I have had 4 days of lows and today I got my first high. I am hoping to see my peak in around 8 days time :)

Good luck x

I got my CBFM back in May/June 08 and am still using it! However the first month of using I did get a BFP but had an early loss. The first few months I got runs of highs and no peaks and I do think it takes a few cycles of using it for the monitor to identify your hormone levels. I have had peaks the past few months usually later in the month cd 17 to 19ish and it usually asks me for the 20 sticks which is a pain as it's costing me £20 a month to run! If u ovulate earlier you'll prob be luckly and only have to use 10 sticks each month.

Anyway I find it gives me peace of mind that I am ovulating and the peaks match in with my temping charts as well. Getting the highs and peaks means I can focus my bding more at that time and that helps reassure me. I think it is worth the money as I would end up buying cheap opks which I would have doubts over.

Enjoy using ur CBFM Babynumber1 and I hope you get ur peak days soon.

Hi all thanks for your feedback on the monitor it sounds good,and yes the sticks are expensive.
I hope to get my peek day
I started testing for the 1st day yesterday and that was cycle day 6 and today it went from one bar to 2 which is high fertility.
When i was using the cheap opks off ebay i wasnt sure if i was ovulating as only 2 faint lines for 2 days.

Heard the CBFM were on offer thats an excellent price u got a bargin Babynumber1. Good u've goT highs on ur monitor already. I am on cycle day 14 and still getting lows! Last month I jumped from a low to a peak the next day. Here's hoping we both get peaks soon.

Hi
I brought mine on ebay a month ago and had 2 peak days this month - now in my 2 week wait. Due AF/test on 25 April.

I paid £60 on ebay for the machine and 20 sticks but there is an offer at Tescos Pharmacy at the moment. They are around £26.99 brand new until 16 May !! They are selling out fast but ring around your local stores to reserve one. Then get stick off ebay - £12 a box of 20 sticks.

I was surprised to get a peak on the first cycle but its very helpful indeed

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"