Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

garkat23

Reaction score
Hi all
I have just purchased a CBFM and was wondering if anyone else was using one and what they thought? Any success stories, any problems?? Am really hoping for my :bfp: this month!

Thanks
x x x x x

Hey there, i have one but this is my first month of using it, so don't really have much advice. I think as long as we make sure we always test when it asks we are doing all we can. I was so excited the other day to see i had moved from low ferility to high, just waiting to peak now, ooh err!! There are so many successful reviews online thou, just a small amount it never worked for so i am hoping (and praying!)

Good luck x

I'm only on cd3 so obviously still waiting for my highs and peaks, hope they come am a bit worried incase i don't get them as not ovulating! I too am really hoping, praying and keeping everything crossed that this is my month!!!!!
Good luck freefalling can you keep me updated with how it's going!
x x x

I love mine. Got Highs and 2 Peak days in the first month. Very helpful tool x

I'm only on cd3 so obviously still waiting for my highs and peaks, hope they come am a bit worried incase i don't get them as not ovulating! I too am really hoping, praying and keeping everything crossed that this is my month!!!!!
x x x

Sure thang, we can keep eachother going..... i got my high on day 6 and today is day 10 so hoping i peak soon! Can't happen fast enough, i totally know what you mean about wanting to be ovulating, i was worried, hell i still am! Does being high mean you will def ovulate????

Even if you get a peak it is not a guarantee that you ovulated. The only sure sign is a temp rise (if you are charting aswell). I find the cbfm useful to know when to start bd'ing. We usually start on the first high and go through until my temps say I have O'd. It's still not an exact science though because last month I had a week of highs before my peaks so we bd'd a lot!! This month I only had 2 highs before I had a peak.

oh gosh this is SO complicated!! I'm gonna wait to start temping cos i can already sense i am becoming more and more obsessed by this! will try the monitor alone for the first few months.

Its a science!! Oli x x

well if thats the case that the monitor is not a definate that you ovulate then god im never gunna conceive!I dont do temping i cant do it.
I had possitive opks on the 2 peak days.
xx

x x x

Hey hun, how did you get on this morning? I am still high, really hoping to peak soon!! Was sitting on the side of the bath watching (as per) and i was absolutely convinced it was gonna go back down to low, paranoid of what?? :dohh:

I used the CBFM for one month - only had sex twice because my husband was away - and am sat here typing this with a 3 month old baby fast asleep in my arms. I'm sure the monitor was key to helping us conceive.

Good luck ladies hope you all get your bfps soon xx

I used the CBFM for one month - only had sex twice because my husband was away - and am sat here typing this with a 3 month old baby fast asleep in my arms. I'm sure the monitor was key to helping us conceive.

oooh i hope so x

congratulations :hug:

x x x

Hey hun, how did you get on this morning? I am still high, really hoping to peak soon!! Was sitting on the side of the bath watching (as per) and i was absolutely convinced it was gonna go back down to low, paranoid of what?? :dohh:

Still on low so have got all that to come - I'm sure I'll soon be stressing about whether or not I'm going to get peak or not. I'm so paranoid! Trying to remain positive this month!!
x x x

Thanks LuluBee really hoping it helps!!
x x x

Thanks LuluBee really hoping it helps!!
x x x

Morning garkat23, how are you? did you test? i'm still high, still no bloomin peaks yet! Wonder when we will both move?

Its FRIDAY!!! whoop whoop and its bank holiday, yahooooo! xx

How many highs have you had in total now freefalling? I had 3 highs before my peak days? The maximum I've had is 4. Don't be disheartened though, the first month it's still 'learning' you, and next month it should give you more accurate readings (but hopefully you'll get a :BFP: so no next month!!)

How many highs have you had in total now freefalling? I had 3 highs before my peak days? The maximum I've had is 4. Don't be disheartened though, the first month it's still 'learning' you, and next month it should give you more accurate readings (but hopefully you'll get a :BFP: so no next month!!)

Morning Penny, how's tricks? I've been "high" since day 6 and today is day 12 - not sure how normal that is? I am obsessed, OH is waking up asking "well" in the morning now? LOL! I am noticing stuff i have never noticed before, like last night i was out seeing a show and when i got in a had clear, sticky CM (TMI i know) not sure what thats all about??? Oli x x

I'm still on low thinking it might ask me to start testing tomorrow.
The sticky clear cm is a good sign you sound like your body is gearing up to ovulate! Fx'd!!
Will keep you updated!
x x

I'm still on low thinking it might ask me to start testing tomorrow.
The sticky clear cm is a good sign you sound like your body is gearing up to ovulate! Fx'd!!
Will keep you updated!
x x

Oh wow! do ya think? lock the doors :sex: all weekend then! LOL! Def not thinking it will happen this month, its only been a week since we stopped using condoms! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Haven't you started testing? what day are you? that little machine is wicked. i love it!

Oli x

i used persona, exact same as CB, but little bit cheaper ....... used for 3mth then got :bfp: wud defo recommend, but u shudnt use if ur cycles 35+ days long, and if u buy 2nd hand u must re-set it otherwise its just a waste :hugs:

On day 5 on the monitor.
Ha ha ha sounds like you'll be having a fun weekend x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"