Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Well had a bit of an incident today - was up at 3.30 for work and was so tired forgot to poas so had to use 2nd urine at about 4 am - managed to do a little (sorry tmi) but now worried i have messed up the whole months cycle!! 2nd morning urine was yellow. Result still low fertility - do u think ok? Or have messed up CBFM cycle?
How u getting on Freefalling?
x x x x

Hey there, i'm sure you'll be ok.... ur wee was still prob very un-diluted (lol) see what it says tomorrow mate. I am on CD15 and my monitor is still showing high - i am convinced summat is wrong but OH says it was showing low very early on so not sure what to think??? opinions???

Roll on peak!! its like waiting for a kettle to boil, yawn!

Oli x x

Hi Ladies

I too have purchased a CBFM this weekend - :witch: showed up Saturday Afternoon so I had to set the monitor as CD1 on Sunday Morning.

Should start testing Friday morning - Im so excited :happydance:

Unfortunately I paid full price for mine out of boots £100 then £20 for tests. Took it out the "baby fund" - But I am sure it will be sooooo worth it when (note the PMA) we get our :bfp: :happydance:

Well had a bit of an incident today - was up at 3.30 for work and was so tired forgot to poas so had to use 2nd urine at about 4 am - managed to do a little (sorry tmi) but now worried i have messed up the whole months cycle!! 2nd morning urine was yellow. Result still low fertility - do u think ok? Or have messed up CBFM cycle?
How u getting on Freefalling?
x x x x

Am sure that'll be ok still. Plenty times I had to pee in the night but unable get a stick or remembering to poas. Still tested at later and the results were what they should have been. Hope the peak appears soon then the bfp soon after!

Come on clear blue girlies - where are you??

Update, CD16 today, still showing high??? Got cramps in my tum sometimes, not all the time and wee-ing like a horse - do you think its a kidney infection? Not due AF till 20th so bit of a wait to test. Also have no real clue when i O-ve cos this is cycle 1, all i know it the monitor moved up to high on day 6 and hasn't moved since. TMI but CM has changed, was thick and sticky and now not much at all, def not the same consistancy its more watery. Yuck!!!

Right, off to get organised xx

just read in the manual that if you show being high for longer than 19 days it can mean you are infertile??? FCUK sake nothing like putting the fear of god into someone. Tempted to stop using the machine. Sob Sob.

Oli x

Hi freefalling
Sorry not been on all weekend - don't read to much into that!
Well I'm still poas and am still on low! CD10 but CD9 on monitor due to starting af afternoon before setting monitor!
Are you onto the second set of test sticks? I think i'll be using all 20 at this rate.
QUESTION to all previous or current CBFM users: What do the lines on the stick mean? Which measures what?? Also on what days did you start to see a high before peak??
Keep your chin up freefalling this is only the first month and like alot of people have said the machine is getting to know us!!
Fx's for :bfp:'s soon
x x

Woop Woop! It's my first month using CBFM and i Finally got a peak (CD19) :happydance:. It's been a bit of a strange month for me as i usually Ov around CD13, but i'm sure CBFM has got it right as got first +OPK yesterday as well.

Woop Woop! It's my first month using CBFM and i Finally got a peak (CD19) :happydance:. It's been a bit of a strange month for me as i usually Ov around CD13, but i'm sure CBFM has got it right as got first +OPK yesterday as well.

:happydance::happydance: oh that has cheered me up no end! How long were you high for? LOL!! Hope i peak soon too. Was ready to chuck it out the window earlier, haha!

Good luck babe hope you get your :bfp: soon x x

That's great news!! Brilliant! Hope I don't have to wait too long for mine!! Get:sex: kitty!! Keep us updated!!
x x

Hi freefalling
Sorry not been on all weekend - don't read to much into that!
Well I'm still poas and am still on low! CD10 but CD9 on monitor due to starting af afternoon before setting monitor!
Are you onto the second set of test sticks? I think i'll be using all 20 at this rate.
QUESTION to all previous or current CBFM users: What do the lines on the stick mean? Which measures what?? Also on what days did you start to see a high before peak??
Keep your chin up freefalling this is only the first month and like alot of people have said the machine is getting to know us!!
Fx's for :bfp:'s soon
x x

Hey garkat, i think i will be using the whole box of sticks! i am already into the second 10, expensive hobby but be SO worth it for us both x x

I'm not sure what the lines mean, mine are definetly different shades of blue some days, LOL! We are OBSESSED :muaha::muaha::muaha:

I had 7 days of highs before today (and about 5 days of Lows before that i think!)

well ladies, what are your little "buddies" saying today - mine is still high! Day 17 today. Hoping it will switch soon but not obsessing, month one is the "getting to know you month" so have taken a massive chill pill, LOL!

How are you guys? x x

Yay! Second peak day today!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Boo! :growlmad: got CD 21 blood tests tomorrow and i know the levels will come back low as i'm only just ovulating now.

How long you been high for now freefalling? Look on the brightside, at least you haven't had all lows, that's gotta be a good sign. Do you know roughly when you usually ovulate?

Boo! :growlmad: got CD 21 blood tests tomorrow and i know the levels will come back low as i'm only just ovulating now.

How long you been high for now freefalling? Look on the brightside, at least you haven't had all lows, that's gotta be a good sign. Do you know roughly when you usually ovulate?

Oh wicked, 2 peaks, whoo hoo! I really hope this is your month :hug:

Why do you get CD21 blood tests? I am so uneducted in this ttc malarky! LOL :rofl:

I've been high since day 6, so 11 days now on the trot. I have noticed that the blue line on the stick is brighter some days than others - does this mean anything?? I know, least i am not constantly low, that would be worse but i was so excited to see it move that now its just disappointing! I wanna see that top light with the little egg light up! :hissy: I'm not sure when i ovulate, from reading on here i have been making notes, temp is def down and CM has stopped, tmi! Will be glad to get to month 2, gosh i should like a spoiled BRAT :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Oh wicked, 2 peaks, whoo hoo! I really hope this is your month :hug:

Why do you get CD21 blood tests? I am so uneducted in this ttc malarky! LOL :rofl:

I've been high since day 6, so 11 days now on the trot. I have noticed that the blue line on the stick is brighter some days than others - does this mean anything?? I know, least i am not constantly low, that would be worse but i was so excited to see it move that now its just disappointing! I wanna see that top light with the little egg light up! :hissy: I'm not sure when i ovulate, from reading on here i have been making notes, temp is def down and CM has stopped, tmi! Will be glad to get to month 2, gosh i should like a spoiled BRAT :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sometimes i think it would be best if i was still 'uneducated' on all the TTC stuff!

There are 2 blood tests to check hormone levels (we've been trying for about 11mths). The first between cycle day 2-5 to check FSH levels to make sure that you've got a good supply of eggs, the second should be about 7 days after you Ov (CD21 for average peeps, which i usually am!) to check progesterone levels to make sure that you have ovulated and the levels are high enough to maintain a pregnancy (if there was one).

I've had the first lot which were all fine, usually i ov around CD13-15 so 21 day bloods should have been about right for me, but for some reason this month i haven't Ov til about now (CD20). I'm not too worried though, i've been charting my temps for a few months now and i'm pretty sure that i do Ov.

I reckon my body's been so busy remembering to pee on sticks and take temps etc it just forgot it was 'sposed to be ovulating last week! :rofl:

Sometimes i think it would be best if i was still 'uneducated' on all the TTC stuff!

There are 2 blood tests to check hormone levels (we've been trying for about 11mths). The first between cycle day 2-5 to check FSH levels to make sure that you've got a good supply of eggs, the second should be about 7 days after you Ov (CD21 for average peeps, which i usually am!) to check progesterone levels to make sure that you have ovulated and the levels are high enough to maintain a pregnancy (if there was one).

I've had the first lot which were all fine, usually i ov around CD13-15 so 21 day bloods should have been about right for me, but for some reason this month i haven't Ov til about now (CD20). I'm not too worried though, i've been charting my temps for a few months now and i'm pretty sure that i do Ov.

I reckon my body's been so busy remembering to pee on sticks and take temps etc it just forgot it was 'sposed to be ovulating last week! :rofl:

Gosh! i wonder if you OV later then? esp with you getting your high's the last 2 days? that happened to my sis, she was :sex: on all the wrong days and it took ages for her to catch - oooh exciting!!!

Its obsessive this ttc, i want to know everything to try everything! No romance at all, LOL! Was saying on another thread that oh said to me last night while :sex: you could at least look like you are enjoying it! :dohh:

Hope the blood tests go well today, did your doc suggest them?

Oli x x

Morning all
Well it sounds like you've all been busy with highs and peaks etc!
Well poas again this morning and still low!
Only seem to have one dark line on sticks the other is barely legible is that normal?
When should i be expecting to see a high on average do you think??
Hope you're all well
Glad you're getting highs freefalling! And Misskitty definately sounds like you are ovulating now!! Wow - you're almost into the 2ww!!! Good luck! Let us know how you get on at the doctors!
Garkat x x

Morning all
Well it sounds like you've all been busy with highs and peaks etc!
Well poas again this morning and still low!
Only seem to have one dark line on sticks the other is barely legible is that normal?
When should i be expecting to see a high on average do you think??
Hope you're all well
Glad you're getting highs freefalling! And Misskitty definately sounds like you are ovulating now!! Wow - you're almost into the 2ww!!! Good luck! Let us know how you get on at the doctors!
Garkat x x

Hey Garkat, how you feeling? i'm not sure babe when it might move, mine moved on day 6 and its been there since. What do you mean 2 lines? Mine has only ever had one strong line, even did a fr test this morning but BIG FAT NEG! We both have to sit on our hands cos its the first month and its just getting to know us, V annoying i know :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->