Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Hello ladies...need ur opinions

Yesterday and today(CD 16) I got a peak on CBFM, with just a day of high..Here is my BD chart..do I have any chances? I will BD today too

CD 5-->Low-->BD
CD 7-->Low-->BD
CD 10-->Low-->BD
CD 12-->Low-->BD
CD 13-->Low-->BD
CD 14-->High-->No BD :-(
CD 15-->Peak-->BD

I have a very positve feel this month..I really hope this is our month

It just takes the once hun, so don't give up til AF appears!! :hugs:

Hello ladies...need ur opinions

Yesterday and today(CD 16) I got a peak on CBFM, with just a day of high..Here is my BD chart..do I have any chances? I will BD today too

CD 5-->Low-->BD
CD 7-->Low-->BD
CD 10-->Low-->BD
CD 12-->Low-->BD
CD 13-->Low-->BD
CD 14-->High-->No BD :-(
CD 15-->Peak-->BD

I have a very positve feel this month..I really hope this is our month

Yes def BD today and tomorrow (when it should show high) You have a great chance hun, dont worry too much about not BD on CD14, it just means those little spermies had longer to mature and then your CD15 sperm should be all nice and strong ready to meet your egg yesterday or today. Looks good xx

Its so difficult to get DH to BD on right days...frustrating..he is always in mood on wrong days...come peak and mood goes for a toss...i wonder if its performance pressure? I guess I shld not tell him if the day is good or bad..I hope tonight I am succesfull in seducing him..lol

Its so difficult to get DH to BD on right days...frustrating..he is always in mood on wrong days...come peak and mood goes for a toss...i wonder if its performance pressure? I guess I shld not tell him if the day is good or bad..I hope tonight I am succesfull in seducing him..lol

Yes i made the mistake of telling my dh about my highs and peaks and he admitted it put pressure on him so ive not been telling him since, i just say, we need sexy time tonight :haha:

Could you ladies have a look at mine? Have I covered enough bases this cycle?

CD8 - High - BD
CD9 - High
CD10 - High - BD
CD11 - High
CD12 - High - BD
CD13 - Peak - BD definitely OV'd, twinges, CM
CD14 - Peak - BD
CD15 - High
CD16 - Low - BD

I have tried bd every high and peak on 1st cbfm cycle, then the last 2 we bd every other high and both peaks and following high, i think next cycle i will try back to every high and peaks again..
You have def bd enough :thumbup:

Hi, I'd love to hear from ANYONE who can try to remotely figure out what the HELL is going on with my chart :S.. I got a positive digital OPK 2 days ago, Internet Cheapie sticks have been negative the entire time. I've had a slight increase in CM but not much (but that ISN'T unusual for me, I'm using Preseed)

And the monitor has been showing low for days, and now suddenly, TWO DAYS AFTER the one and only positive , the monitor is showing HIGH??!!!

Chart is here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/138969/

If the positive two days ago was a false, why would my temp be up this morning? (even though not by much) So I'm thinking the positive was a true positive? And if I haven't ovulated, wouldn't my temperatures be staying low, not rising at all?

Any help from anybody would be hugely appreciated

PS not taking any fertility supplements and dont have pcos, 4th month using CBFM

PPS Could it be that this is a REALLY short surge and the monitor missed it OR a really long surge, because the IC's are negative BUT theyre definitely slowly getting darker

HELP!!!!!!

Hi, I'd love to hear from ANYONE who can try to remotely figure out what the HELL is going on with my chart :S.. I got a positive digital OPK 2 days ago, Internet Cheapie sticks have been negative the entire time. I've had a slight increase in CM but not much (but that ISN'T unusual for me, I'm using Preseed)

And the monitor has been showing low for days, and now suddenly, TWO DAYS AFTER the one and only positive , the monitor is showing HIGH??!!!

Chart is here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/138969/

If the positive two days ago was a false, why would my temp be up this morning? (even though not by much) So I'm thinking the positive was a true positive? And if I haven't ovulated, wouldn't my temperatures be staying low, not rising at all?

Any help from anybody would be hugely appreciated

PS not taking any fertility supplements and dont have pcos, 4th month using CBFM

PPS Could it be that this is a REALLY short surge and the monitor missed it OR a really long surge, because the IC's are negative BUT theyre definitely slowly getting darker

HELP!!!!!!

Sometimes temps can rise up and down slightly depending on how much sleep you have had, or if you temped slightly earlier / later.

My guess is that you havent OV'd yet. Usually the temp rises more than what it has done. My suggestion would be to BD just incase it rises in the next few days as you OV'd last month on CD13 by the looks of it. If your CBFM is saying high I would go with that, especially if its your 4th cycle as it has learnt your cycle. I would trust CBFM over internet cheapies. Just keep BD every other day until you get a peak then BD 3 days in a row. Thats my advice xx

i say believe your CBFM. Sometimes you can ovulate the evening before a peak so that's why it's important to BD every other day. Hang in there. I'd wait it out and see.

hi, im selling a cbfm brand new in box still sealed £60 postage included (recorded delivery as its expensive so i know its got to the person) would anyone be interested or know anyone that would be interested? ive had it on the for sale bit but not much interest so thought id try here. hope u dont mind? x

Just lurking here in CBFM world. Stopped using mine a few cycles ago because the sticks are too expensive and I get more of a warning from cheap OPKs. I used it for 4 cycles in all and have now been TTC almost 12 cycles! :dohh:

Anyway, about BD timing I thought I would just tell you a story about my friend on here who BD only ONCE all cycle 7 days BEFORE ov because she was trying to AVOID pregnancy due to having a womb scraping after ov (to test for uterine killer cells). She had the scraping done ie. the entire surface of her uterus was slightly scraped to take a layer of cells...then 2 days later got a :bfp: :wacko: That bfp is now her beautiful daughter. Just shows if it's meant to happen it will, against all odds. :flower:

Just lurking here in CBFM world. Stopped using mine a few cycles ago because the sticks are too expensive and I get more of a warning from cheap OPKs. I used it for 4 cycles in all and have now been TTC almost 12 cycles! :dohh:

Anyway, about BD timing I thought I would just tell you a story about my friend on here who BD only ONCE all cycle 7 days BEFORE ov because she was trying to AVOID pregnancy due to having a womb scraping after ov (to test for uterine killer cells). She had the scraping done ie. the entire surface of her uterus was slightly scraped to take a layer of cells...then 2 days later got a :bfp: :wacko: That bfp is now her beautiful daughter. Just shows if it's meant to happen it will, against all odds. :flower:

Oh wow..how could this happen..really a miracle! Thanks for sharing

Wow thats AMAZING!! I firmly believe it will happe when it happens & no amount of stressing will help....in fact it does the opposite.

I got my BFP after stopping using cbfm last time, it helped me know when I was ov'ing, so I knew when best to BD. I'm planning on using mine for a few cycles until they get back to normal after my loss as my body has gone wonky! I think chilling out really helps the whole process!xx

Thank you for that positive post! :flower:

Hi everyone! Can I join :)

Been lurking around this thread for a couple of weeks now, I've recently bought a cbfm and hope to get my first poas request tomorrow!!! Yippee!!!
Also started temping a month ago and from what I can work out don't ovulate till day 22 of a 32 day cycle! Hmmmmm anyway hope that it'll tell me I've been charting all wrong, well not reading them properly at least an ov happens much much earlier. Fingers crossed!

I think clearblue is pretty accurate, but it's us that sometimes are changeable. At 40 My cycles had reduced to 24 days but clearblue showed my ovulation at 10 days. I thought it would be about 14 days in. Clearblue was right because I'm now the mother of not 1 but 2 beautiful non identical 4 month old twin girls which was a spontaneous natural pregnancy so it predicted it well. We only tried in that month & it worked at my 1st time trying

Hi - I've been searching around to see if anyone else has been in the same boat with the CBFM...

This is my first cycle using it, and I started testing on day 6. I have had high readings every day since the first test to now CD 19. My cycles are really irregular, but it seems that many of the posts I've seen -- even from the irregular and/or first time users -- show at least some lows early on, followed by a number of highs and back to low. I've not had any lows at all.

Ideas? I've been checked for things like PCOS, cysts etc and all my Dr can tell me is my infertility is "unexplained".

The first month there's a lot of girls who never ever get a peak. I was one of the lucky ones who did BUT the next month i got highs for 20 days in a row and never a peak. Wait it out for next month because the CBFM is trying to get to know your body. So next month it will have a better understanding of you and will peak when it's time. Some girls have to wait even for the 3rd month for CBFM to work itself out.

hey :) i cant help much but also thought i would get all highs from day one going on what other users had said, maybe its just getting to know you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->