Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Hmm, no peak for me either yet and I'm on CD15 today. Fingers crossed we both get that egg symbol soon!

I'm so impatient! Lol. I know not to expect a peak first month and tbh I don't think I'm due to ovulate just yet anyway. Had a strange temp dip yesterday and thought this is it! Lol. Oh well see what tomorrow brings hey.

Truffle do you think you haven't had a peak because it's getting to know you again? Also I know I probably shouldn't try to read them because I have no idea what they mean but I'd read on here that just before o the 2nd line starts to appear and the 1st line fades out a bit? Haven't had that either, have either of you ladies noticed any change on the sticks ?

Hi Chicky Yer that is what I'm going with that it's probably just getting to know me luckily I could read my CM and so I think I know when I ovulated anyway and it was the exact same time as the last 2 months so hopefully I am still in with a chance. I never really pay much attention to the sticks but from glancing at them every now and again I think that is prob right hun one line darker and the other more faded at peak time.

hi im new 2 all this . been trying 4 about 2 yrs now which feels like a life time and just bought myself a cbfm which ive heard allot of good reports about. i started this on the first day of cycle as in instruction book and went up 2 high on day 12 and is still on high on day 18 ,eagerly waiting for my peak and hopein it doesnt start goin bk down 2 low. i was just wondering if this is normal and if it had happened 2 any1 else on here. also i bought this as used and didnt reset so just wondered if that wud have any influence on the monitor. sorry 4 all the questions.

hi im new 2 all this . been trying 4 about 2 yrs now which feels like a life time and just bought myself a cbfm which ive heard allot of good reports about. i started this on the first day of cycle as in instruction book and went up 2 high on day 12 and is still on high on day 18 ,eagerly waiting for my peak and hopein it doesnt start goin bk down 2 low. i was just wondering if this is normal and if it had happened 2 any1 else on here. also i bought this as used and didnt reset so just wondered if that wud have any influence on the monitor. sorry 4 all the questions.

You need to reset it.

And it may take 2-3 months before the monitor gets used to your cycle. You may get Highs straight away or just Lows etc.....just be patient, it will settle down into a routine.

Hi girls.. I'm new to this!! Have been TTC for a year now without any luck :cry: invested in a cbfm and currently on day 5.. Guess its gonna ask me to start testing tomorrow.. Very exited. Just looking for people who are in the same boat as me to share info, highs, peaks etc with.. Heard some fab reports about this little machine and read some very positive stories:happydance: hope it works a swell for me.. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust xxx

Good Luck with the monitor Rachel2512 we all have really high hopes for this little machine hope it works for us all! :) it will ask for a stick tomorrow so exciting when you see your first peak! remember to make the most of your high days before hand too :) xxx

Hmm, no peak for me either yet and I'm on CD15 today. Fingers crossed we both get that egg symbol soon!

I'm so impatient! Lol. I know not to expect a peak first month and tbh I don't think I'm due to ovulate just yet anyway. Had a strange temp dip yesterday and thought this is it! Lol. Oh well see what tomorrow brings hey.

Truffle do you think you haven't had a peak because it's getting to know you again? Also I know I probably shouldn't try to read them because I have no idea what they mean but I'd read on here that just before o the 2nd line starts to appear and the 1st line fades out a bit? Haven't had that either, have either of you ladies noticed any change on the sticks ?

I'm on CD16 now and still no peak, still highs, but I did notice the dark blue line today which I haven't seen before. Am just going to try and get as much BDing in as possible this weekend, peak or no peak!

I'm on CD16 now and still no peak, still highs, but I did notice the dark blue line today which I haven't seen before. Am just going to try and get as much BDing in as possible this weekend, peak or no peak! :kiss:

I'm on CD16 now and still no peak, still highs, but I did notice the dark blue line today which I haven't seen before. Am just going to try and get as much BDing in as possible this weekend, peak or no peak! :kiss:[/QUOTE

Hey lady h cd 17 and I got my first peak! First month! Hope it is working out well for you too hunny :) x

That's great news, congratulations! You've given me hope! Fingers crossed I get my peak soon too. When are you due to test? xx

That's great news, congratulations! You've given me hope! Fingers crossed I get my peak soon too. When are you due to test? xx

Well cycles can vary from 30-33 days but I usually know at least a day before so in 16 days :) I'm not holding my breath it's only first month on cbfm and trying since 2004 I'm just really happy to finally be working out my body x

My monitor gets me to start testing around CD7, I usually get Highs from CD9 and then I get Peaks on CD13 and CD14, then a Peak on CD15, then back to Low. So I get a good 7 days to try and fit in as much BDing as poss!!!

All the newbies it may take a while for the monitor to learn your cycle, I really think its worth the investment especially if you have been ttc a while & had no luck.

I am about to start my 2nd cycle with cbfm & hopefully from what I saw last month I will be in a better position to catch the egg this month. I only got 2 highs before it turned into a peak, which caught me unawares & we didnt BD on these high days as I expected a few more & was going to bd on them! Never mind whats done is done & this month will be the one! I've read so many posts on the internet about people using it one month & then getting a bfp - lucky ladies! But at least we know what it increases the chances of conception! Good luck xx

Another high day for me today. Makes about seven so far in total.

Good news is that my donor is now back in the country *wipes brow* phew!

Had Highs on CD9, CD10 and CD11, and got a Peak today (CD12), which is a day earlier than normal.

That's really lucky! I'm on my first month of using the CBFM, am on CD19 and still no peak - just highs.

Hopefully the machine is just getting to know me. I saw a dark blue line on the stick on Thursday and Friday and felt as though I might be ovulating, so I reckon it may have happened then. I honestly have no idea! Everything feels like a completely mystery to me at the moment - I almost regret being on the pill for so long (am on my third month TTC after coming off) as I don't feel in tune with my body AT ALL :(

Does anyone else feel like this?

That's really lucky! I'm on my first month of using the CBFM, am on CD19 and still no peak - just highs.

Hopefully the machine is just getting to know me. I saw a dark blue line on the stick on Thursday and Friday and felt as though I might be ovulating, so I reckon it may have happened then. I honestly have no idea! Everything feels like a completely mystery to me at the moment - I almost regret being on the pill for so long (am on my third month TTC after coming off) as I don't feel in tune with my body AT ALL :(

Does anyone else feel like this?

Don't worry, I was on the pill for EONS before i started TTC. It will take a little time for the monitor to get used to your cycle, but you will get there. x

You will get there Lady Harriet, its a pain in the arse when you feel ready & you dont know whats going on. You spend forever on bc & then you cant get pg when you come off it! Its very frustrating. I would just say make sure the whole time you are getting highs to keep BD every other day just incase you dont get a peak & that way if you do O and its not detected all bases are covered.
Bodies are frustrating but the cbfm is great and will definately give you more idea about your body than not having one! Good luck xx

Aw, thanks for the support ladies! You're absolutely right, it's just hard not to get frustrated- and it's only been 3 months! I think I might need to work on my patience levels :)

Here's some baby dust to the both of you! :dust:

Day 16 and on my eighth days of "high"

dont usually ov until day 26ish...

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board. Have been seeing some weird temps vs CBFM readings this cycle, hoping you gals can help shed some light.

Had a m/c last Aug, and have been using CBFM since Oct '11. Here are my historical readings:

Oct - Peak on CD19 and 20
Nov - Annovulatory
Dec (clomid) - High since CD10, peak on CD16 and 17
Jan (clomid) - High since CD10, peak on CD13 and 14

A CD21 blood test during the Dec clomid cycle showed that my progesterone levels were over the roof at 190+ nmol/l (anything above 30 nmol/l indicates ovulation).

This cycle, my temps have been steadily increasing since CD12 but CBFM is still reading High and I can't see a clear cover line. I have been sleeping well with no drastic changes in room temperature, so I don't think my temps are off.

Could CBFM be confused by my increased hormone levels during the 2 clomid cycles? Could I have ovulated already with just 2 bars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->