Clear blue opk dual hormone

Mum2b5

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of advice, im a complete opk novice! I used the cb digi opk with my last dd and fell 1st time trying it so thought id give the dual hormone a go but didnt work so onto mth 2.. Anyways, i tested cd 16 fmu and got an 0... When was driving to collect kids from school could feel loads twinges a real sharp pain tl start which lasted few seconds then cramping. My cycles around 31 days so was expecting to ov around cd 19.. Anyway fone another test and got a :).. Bit confused as never got the flashing :) to say high fertility just peak fertility. We had bd 12,14,15,16 not sure if this is enough. If i had :) on cd16 and cb say you ov 24-48 hours after peak would that mean then i would have ov cd 19? I tested cd 19 but got neg 0. Its all confusing lol. I did feel pain cd16 so im assuming that it was then?

Sorry i have went on a bit xx

I think you're meant to test later in the day that with FMU aren't you, that might be why it wasn't right earlier in the day. I'm new to opks too, but I was told you're meant to BD once you get the positive, as that would be the 1-2 days before o. but even before that won't be any harm, the more BD the better I guess xx

I got a blinking face on mine for one day then got a solid one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"