Clear blue opk question

shell-bell

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm CD 19 and according to my cycles should have ovulated CD15 or CD16. I started using clear blue digital opk's on CD11 for 7 days and no smiley. I didn't have any CB digital tests left so used regular clear blue opk tests and for the last 3 days and it still shows 2 lines but the test line is still nowhere near pos. do u think I ovulated early or could still ovulate? I don't chart or temp. I had lots of cm around CD12 so I'm a bit confused.

Thanks

Keep up the OPKs. When TTC my daughter I was just going on CM for a few months and not getting anywhere (got pregnant first cycle but miscarried - must have been a fluke). The first time I used OPKs I found out I ovulate around day 20 - much later than I thought! I wasn't getting pregnant because I wasn't having sex! I tend to get the EWCM in the week before I ovulate, rather than at the same time. It's possible you have ovulated early this month but you're definitely not out yet!

Thanks so much! Do you know if the regular clear blue opk's (not the digital ones) always have the lighter test line or do u sometimes get no line at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->