Clear Blue OPK's

redrachel22

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone use the Clearblue ovulation test with the "high" and "peak" fertility days shown?

If so, how soon do you ovulate after you get your peak reading?

I always used internet cheapie OPK's and i'd always get a +'ve around CD15 so i assumed that i ovulated around CD 16/17.

For the last two months i've used the clearblue OPK's and i got my peak day on CD13 so according to them I would ovulate on CD 14.
(I also used the others at the same time which were -'ve on CD 13 and +'ve on CD 15 as usual.)

At first i thought that this must be why i'm not pregnant after so long, as the internet cheapies must be wrong and my timings have been off, but i have been charting my temps as well and they suggest i ovulated on CD16.

Therefore my internet cheapies have been spot on and the clear blue gave me my peak result 3 days before i ovulated.

Is this normal? I thought once you got a peak fertility result, you would ovulate immanently, within 24 hours?

I hope this makes sense, i do babble a lot!!

hi, I use the clearblue digital ones with smiley face. as far as im aware your peak day is the surge being detected 24 to 48 hrs before ovulation :thumbup:

Usually o 1-3days after the tests say peek. Btw I thought the peek was god Awful. Sometime it kept blinking when reg tests and my body new better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->