Clear blue plus faint bfp everything else bfn

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Please help!

At 8dpo i had a very faint bfp on an ic. Which i didn't trust coz it was so early! Since then all bfn till last night 12dpo faint bfp on clearblue plus and a bit darker this morning at 13dpo. Ic's r still bfn and clear blue digi bfn. Im also spotting for a day and a half. Help!!

False positives are very rare. Fingers crossed for you!

Give it a couple days and gets again, preferably on a pink one. I know that's torture, but I've had false faint lines on a clear blue before; I think they're fairly notorious for it. Wait and see if anything happens with the spotting. Good luck.

Thank you girls. I've ordered another 2 cb digi and will go get frer for next couple of days. Heads spinning! The faint positive on the clear blue showed up right away and is as thick as the horizontal line. I know they are bad but 2 the same?? The spotting is only when i wipe. No cramps as yet. Due AF tomorrow i think.

Thank you girls. I've ordered another 2 cb digi and will go get frer for next couple of days. Heads spinning! The faint positive on the clear blue showed up right away and is as thick as the horizontal line. I know they are bad but 2 the same?? The spotting is only when i wipe. No cramps as yet. Due AF tomorrow i think.

Hi Tracyhopes I had a very faint clearblue on January 15,next two days very ligth brown/pinkish spotting only when wiping and then 17 or the 18 stronger clearblues, first response:winkwink:
I think it's more normal to have evaps after the timeframe on the clearblues:winkwink: Good luck to you my friend:flower:

Thanks so much. I have bought a no the 2 digi tests and frer as well. Will use a frer tomorrow. Has anyone else had this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->