Clear Jelly Discharge - Anyone?

Maple_Fairy

Reaction score
Hi,

I am just wondering if there is anyone on here who, just after ovulation has had a gooey, clear discharge. It's not like the normal white creamy discharge so I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had this and eventually got a BFP afterwards?

I'm getting so stressed out over whether this could be a pregnancy sympton, along with cramping and going off food? I'm going nuts! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I had this at 5dpo with my pregnancy and was a BFP. Good luck :flower:

It is very normal to have it at 2-3 dpo- its caused by a secondary estrogen surge. I've had it at 2/3 dpo but on my BFP cycle with DS, I also had it at 6,9, and 12 dpo.

I am 7dpo and have had the same discharge today. I work on an ambulance and thought I started my period super early while I was on a run lol. Ran to the bathroom and it was just watery cm.

Thank you for your replies and sorry for not posting back sooner. I have since had some AF like cramping which was quite bad at times but the last couple of days this vanished and I had nothing. yesterday at 12dpo I had a browny discharge but this has now vanished. I should be due AF either tomorrow or a few days after, however cramping has gone and so has the brown discharge. Has anyone experienced this?

Thank you for your replies and sorry for not posting back sooner. I have since had some AF like cramping which was quite bad at times but the last couple of days this vanished and I had nothing. yesterday at 12dpo I had a browny discharge but this has now vanished. I should be due AF either tomorrow or a few days after, however cramping has gone and so has the brown discharge. Has anyone experienced this?

All sounds good pregnancy symptoms do you have a test

All sounds good pregnancy symptoms do you have a test

I don't no. I'm not gonna lie I'm absolutely petrified of testing as I dont want to see a BFN. 😢 I was thinking of waiting until tomorrow or Tuesday if AF hasn't shown its ugly head... I can't stop peeing either which I don't know if this is a good sign. I haven't been drinking anymore than usual...

I had brown discharge at 11dpo along with cramping like af and a very faint positive test, tested again at 13dpo and got a definite bfp. Good luck!

I have more brown spotting and now what feels like AF is about to start. I think I'm out..... 😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->