Clear lie says not positive but I think it is? Advice please!

Lucy3

Reaction score
#-oOops that’s meant to say Clue Blue

So I got peak fertility yesterday and today’s one had the blank face. I think it looks pretty close to still positive? Still have ewcm too. I’m so bad at opks so any help welcome :)

E7744B09-C42F-49F4-96A5-D005653427C8.jpeg

Last edited:
#-oOops that’s meant to say Clue Blue

So I got peak fertility yesterday and today’s one had the blank face. I think it looks pretty close to still positive? Still have ewcm too. I’m so bad at opks so any help welcome :)

View attachment 1095972
Hi Lucy3!

I’m using the pink Clearblue system. I’ve grown really skeptical of them. They say you can’t/shouldn’t interpret results based on the test lines. Pretty hard to do, huh haha.

Here’s my pic from yesterday.

079C6EF9-A6C2-4CA0-9AB5-1288169347FD.jpeg

Ooh thanks! Your positive one looks very similar to mine. I’m guessing mine is just off the range for a smiley face lol. I don’t think I’ll use them again - I think I prefer to analyse and obsess over mine then have the annoying face. have you had your peak? I think I’m 1 dpo today as felt like i o just offer my first smiley face. Only bd that night so really hope the timing was ok.

Just saw you said yesterday, so we must be pretty much at the same stage. Sending lots of baby dust!

Have you tried the progesterone tests? I just discovered them. I guess they should tell you if you’ve ovulated already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->