Clear sticky discharge - sorry TMI

Oh thats pants!!! Men can be a pain in the ass and as much as they try to help dont!!! Lmao.

x

Oh thats pants!!! Men can be a pain in the ass and as much as they try to help dont!!! Lmao.

x

I've come to the conclusion that OH just doesn't like :sex: We've DTD 5 times this month, and I've had to ambush him every time. Which doesn't make me feel great, if I'm honest :(

Aww hun thats pants. See w/ us its the ova way round OH's drive is much higher but since TTC I feel like I am using him. Lmao. Is the TTC not helping?

x

Aww hun thats pants. See w/ us its the ova way round OH's drive is much higher but since TTC I feel like I am using him. Lmao. Is the TTC not helping?

x

Good Lord, no! If anything it's making it worse! Nothing happens organically any more - if I tell him when it's the best time (or my best guess at the best time lol) he either feels under pressure, or used, or tired, or stressed, or he's washing his hair....And if I just try and seduce him, he knows anyway because it's out of character. I can't win! The other morning, he actually pushed me off him. I'm just going to have to let him get his head round it in his own time - I refuse to argue about something that is supposed to be made out of love. It's just so effing annoying though!

Good Lord, no! If anything it's making it worse! Nothing happens organically any more - if I tell him when it's the best time (or my best guess at the best time lol) he either feels under pressure, or used, or tired, or stressed, or he's washing his hair....And if I just try and seduce him, he knows anyway because it's out of character. I can't win! The other morning, he actually pushed me off him. I'm just going to have to let him get his head round it in his own time - I refuse to argue about something that is supposed to be made out of love. It's just so effing annoying though!

my DH is similar. Not that he doesn't like BD, or find me attractive, cause he let's me know in lots of other ways. He just has a much lower drive, and no interest at night. He also doesn't want to know when I'm fertile cause of the pressure. So I told him that if he doesn't want to know, he has to agree to every other day, and if he doesn't make a move then I will so it happens and all bases are covered.
He used to ALWAYS turn me down to the point I stopped trying, but then realised it's cause his hormones drop at night, which is when I usually tried to come on to him.
Still haven't managed every other day yet, but it's a lot better than the 4-6 times a month for the first 2 years of our marriage!

my DH is similar. Not that he doesn't like BD, or find me attractive, cause he let's me know in lots of other ways. He just has a much lower drive, and no interest at night. He also doesn't want to know when I'm fertile cause of the pressure. So I told him that if he doesn't want to know, he has to agree to every other day, and if he doesn't make a move then I will so it happens and all bases are covered.
He used to ALWAYS turn me down to the point I stopped trying, but then realised it's cause his hormones drop at night, which is when I usually tried to come on to him.
Still haven't managed every other day yet, but it's a lot better than the 4-6 times a month for the first 2 years of our marriage!

You give me hope :hugs: God bless you xxx

You give me hope :hugs: God bless you xxx

Hang in there. I hope your DH comes round. Was the frequen y significantly higher before you started TTC? Cause if it was it's probably anxiety causing it. Men are strange creatures. They can want us to be pregnant as much as we want to be, but though they can compartmentalise everything else from sex they can't seem to compartmentalise sex and babies. Not sure if it's the worry that their swimmer won't be good enough and they'd rather not put it to the test, or a subconscious worry that they aren't ready to be parents, or provide for a baby or what, but it's so annoying! DH is always telling me to relax about wanting a baby and just let nature take it's course. To which I reply that would be all well and good if he gave me anything for nature to work with!

But ya. It is getting better, but for us I think he just has lower testosterone. I hope your DH gets on board, I really do. I know what it's like to cry yourself to sleep at night cause you think you're not attractive enough to your spouse, despite his assurances to the contrary.

I think it must be less than before we were TTC, otherwise I would have noticed. But because I've only just started paying attention in the last 12 weeks perhaps it's magnified. This is so hard...and I feel like now I can't draw his attention to it because it'll only make things worse. :cry:

Egg White Cervical Mucus - it's what you get when you are in your fertile period xx

Im getting this today TMI, but does this mean ive ovulated today or im about to ovulate could I still catch the egg. :shrug:

It could be you are or about to ovulate! Get DTD!!!!

xx

So I have been reading that clear and sticky means ovulation right? But I have never seen the cycles before I'm turning 20. When I was 13 I got my period but when I turned 16 I stopped getting it regular then now all of a sudden I'm get they cycle discharges? I still get my period like once a year but this is the first for discharge. Is this normal. :-k Does this mean that before I wasn't really fertile?

I am not too sure hun. Have you had a chat with your gp? Xx

I would but however where I live they said that I can't get those check. up till I'm 21

Ah okay. The only other thing I could suggest is using some ovulation test strips when you get the discharge/mid cycle to check

xx

Hi there,
I have also had this clear sticky jelly like discharge. About a two weeks ago I had started having some cramping but there was no period that followed. I just stopped taking birth control but honestly I haven't been 100 % with them since November. I missed Feb and March periods and then got one in April, but it wasn't normal lasted 7 days but it wasn't heavy enough for tampon but too heavy for a pantie liner.
Anyways, the cramping lasted about a week and there was nothing. Then Friday my husband and I sex and when we were done (I grabbed the towel so that nothing got on the bed). After laying there for several minutes I went the the bathroom and there was no "cum" on the towel just a huge glob of about the size of a loonie on the towel which was sticky and clear.
Then again today again after having sex there was clear discharge and little to no "cum". Just wondering if anyone knows what this might be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->