Clearblue 7/8dpo

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi girls

Well im in 2 minds what too think, im currently 7/8dpo and had cramping on and off since ovulation but nothing today i just feel rubbish, anyways thought id test with an IC and CB as i want too save my FRER's, well ive got nada on IC'smaybe a very slight shadow but a line on CB!! Now i know that these tests get a bad rep and ive never got a BFP this early always 9/10dpo but ive done 2 of the same tests from the same box now and both have lines!! Do i tust them or could it be that start of somethkng?? Do CB's always have faint lines?? I can see the line no problem but its a bit rubbish on pics, i will upload a couple though and see what you think. I had a CP last cycle so we've tried hard too make our rainbow baby again this cycle and i will be very annoyed if the CB tests are fake!! Also the lines appeared within 3 minutes and have stayed put. Thanks for looking xx

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 43
The first pic is the first test i did, i took it out of the holder as i thought i had line eye!!

I see it! Hopefully it gets darker for you! Good luck!

Thanks Flipporama but ive caved and just did a FRER and its BFN! Clearblue tests are just damn cruel! i'll keep testing though as still very early days xx

I know its crazy isnt it its SO there IRL too but the FRER says No!! Will retest again tomorrpw xx

I never got a sniff of a line on clear blue if i wasn't pregnant. I see it clearly on yours. That being said, frer is much more sensitive though and would have given u a line before clear blue that's what I don't get

i think I can see something! Good luck!!

Looks bfp! Like Laila 44 said I know other people say that blue dyes are rubbish but I've never had a bfp on one that was false! I have 4 kids and used clearblue tests with all

IMG_3008.jpg
IMG_3009.jpg

Here are some of the lines they were giving me and I wasn't pregnant! I got my husband to pee on one and sure enough straight away just like mine it came up! I would stay away from this brand, I'm sorry you got these lines!

On the other hand my sister used this test and a few days later it developed into a positive xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->