?!** clearblue advanced opk is this normal? would appreciate your opinions **?!

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Few questions for you...

I started using clearblue advance opk yesterday,

Today I had a flashing smiley which indicates high fertility, so I decided to use a cheapo dip stick opk, and there's a faint line on it making it negative, I was just wondering if that's normal at this point, if I was just testing with cheapo's I would of said negative and properly wouldn't be to bothered if we didn't b'd!! :wacko:

Also what line on the clearblue test is the control/testing line, isit the same as cheap opk's? (I.e the bottom line)

If I get a positive opk earlier than cycle day 14, it will be very out of the norm,(i'm only cycle day 11) I usually receive my positive opk anywhere between cycle day 14-18 (using cheapies)

Oh more thing! LOL,
Should I b'd every other day and wait for my peak to bd every day?!

I got a false peak with the digi, was wrong by 4 days I got my solid on day 12 and then my 'cheapies' went positive 15 and 16, temping confirmed that I ovulated on 16, I say keep using the cheapies too ;)

Will defo use my cheap opk's along side the clearblue, either way i'm sure i'll get my positive.. but what happens after that is a diff story :shrug:

First month using the cbfm and I had four days of flashing smiley from cd9 but on the fourth day the fmu test at 7.30am said high and the test line (same place as on the cheapies) was half as dark as control then just 4 hours later I got my solid smiley and peak and the test line was much darker, I'm really glad I tested again as you wouldn't think there would be so much difference in 4 hours! Hoping for a rise tomorrow and o as normal on CD 14:) good luck xx

You will get a negative on your cheap OPK if you've got a flashing smiley as you're not actually ovulating yet. The flashing smiley indicates a hormone surge before your LH surge.. It basically gives you a heads up :) I had over 10 flashing smilies before getting my solid smiley face & it was spot on, my cheapy test confirmed my O date. xx

Im using these this month. Am on cd11 and have had flashing smileys for 3 days now. Hoping it turns solid tomorrow or Wednesday and that my body is finally settling down after bcp xx

I'm on day 4 of flashing smileys... I've been having quite a bit of O twinges, so HOPING I see a solid smiley in the next day or so :)

Me to!!.. don't think I could handle many more! ..It's getting annoying already :haha:

What do o pains/twinges feel like. Ive had some weird,feelings today xx

I'm 2dpo now I didn't ovulate til 72 hours after that solid! I had o pain 2days before I o (mild cramping with sharpish pain on one side for me) and I've had that pain since last night, I had that with my one year old but Im not getting my hopes up! Xx

Mine feels like, someone is pinching + pulling my ovary! and I feel pressure as if something is leaning onit.. GL oasis :)

Ive had that today!! When do u o after this. I bd Sunday night but not last night x

normally 2/3 days, i'm bd'ing every other whilst I have my flashing smiley, then everyday when I get my solid smiley, and an additional 3 days straight after the solid, just to cover our bases, then bk to every other day, although we've done everyday these past couple days, hopefully O is right around the corner for us both! :)

Ive been doing it every other day to. I really hope it is to!! FX x

GL lovely! ..A nice end of December ,beginning of the new year :bfp:, would be fab!! :D<3

Oh god me to .... I don't know what's worse weeks of nothing or a week of flashing haha x

And guess what .....,ANOTHER flashing smiley this morning. I only have one left to :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->