?!** clearblue advanced opk is this normal? would appreciate your opinions **?!

Hopeful remember I had a flashing smiley at 7.30am then a solid at 11.30 am I don't know what made me test again but good job I did! Xx
Thanks Mytime xxxx

Thank you. That's my 5th flashing. Ive got some cheapies ill use later to see what's going on zxx

I found the flashing Smiley's annoying! I think I prefer the cheapies if I'm honest I think the monitor told me too early as I didn't o til the 7th day of high/peak starting. Hope you get your solid soon xxx

Well ff has ignored my peak and put me in at o on CD 11 now instead of 15! Xxx

Another flashing smiley for me too!! ... I got a feeling it's missed my O day, had EWCM 2 days ago, and lots of O pain... isit possible it could of missed it? ... considering you only test once a day... I ran out of cheapies so i'm solely relying on the CB opk !..:shrug:

I've actually had 7 days of these bloody flashing smileys!, Just double checked my daily diary! :wacko:

I don't know what's,going on.... Ewcm for days high cp. I have run out of cb now and am pledging not to buy anymore!!! Xx

I really don't like the monitor I preferred the cheapie strips! After ff changing my o date I'm wondering if the monitor is wrong so maybe it has missed your surge ladies? If i hadnt of tested twice a day i would of missed the peak on mineXx

I have 13 sticks left and once there gone there gone!! ...I really don't no what to think, because after O I have painfull bb's and nothing yet! ... it's the other O signs that's throwing me off! ... I will keep testing untill I run out of sticks, and hopefully something good happens before they do, that smiley face is turning into a laughing clown I just wanna punch in the nose :haha:

I can imagine:( id feel like that too I really hope you get a solid soon xxxx

Look what I got this morning!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20141219_113031.jpg
    IMG_20141219_113031.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 3
Woooooooo!!! Ive ran out but my cheapie was soooooooooo strong today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads