ClearBlue Bumpsters

Hi Su - nope, she just took my word for it

And she was fab - almost as excited as me!
When I got there she asked me straight away what was happening with my IVF referral, so I told her that we had seen the lovely Dr A who had pushed us through quickly and we have our first appointment on 29th september....
and then I said 'but I'm pregnant!'
and she got all excited - said it had made her day and she was really glad that I'd booked in with her rather than one of the other doctors, so that she got to hear the news :D

So, I've picked my hospital and been referred to the midwife ..... it's all started to feel a bit more real now.

And I've bought a load of Becks Blue (alcohol free beer) for my party at the weekend - hope no one notices!

does non alcohol beer taste like as close to the real thing, i so miss a good stella :nope:

How are you Bumpsters doing today?

I'm ok. Is anyone experiencing morning sickness yet? I'm not. Just 4 and a half weeks though, so I think this is a bit early? I'm having the odd tiny wave of nausea, but that's all.

So it's your 40th party this weekend then Urch? Brilliant! I guess there are no prizes for what might be your favourite birthday present this year?

And yes, someone else mentioned something about the 'ginless' gin and tonic, or what about the vodkaless vodka and mixer?

Have a fabulous, fabulous time! :dance:

Happy Sunday Bumpsters :D
I had a fab weekend - and I can report that non alcoholic beer is not as good as the real sort! and you're right su, there is just the one thing I want this year :D

I'm trying not to stress over the stabby pains in my left side (kinda like stitch) but not doing very well

I had a few stabbing pains on my left side around 5 weeks urchin but it went away after a while.. x

Ive just noticed this is my 743'rd post since joining 30th June? :dohh: Craziness.

Glad you had a top time Urchin.

I'm getting all manner of pains, cramps and tingles. Had a really bad stomach ache (I suppose it was a bit like a cramp, but one of those tummy aches where you just want to put a hot water bottle on it) earlier today and all sorts of things run through your head. It seemed to pass though and hopefully it was my uterus doing what it does. God, if this pregnancy does progress ok I'm going to be such a WIMP!

Ive just noticed this is my 743'rd post since joining 30th June? :dohh: Craziness.

Ha ha - that's an OBSCENE! amount! (kiddin'). Isn't that, like, 20 posts a day or something Eternal Rose?! Ha ha.

it's a bit addictive isn't it?

stabby pains subsided today - had a bit of cramp but nothing major.....no sign of any MS yet (fingers crossed that I don't have too much of that particular delight :D)

Oi EternalRose - you touting on me????

well laydeez i'm 6 weeks today; halfway through the danger zone .....
and today I have had my first craving - maccaroni cheese :D
so i came home from work and made a mahoosive dishful

It is becoming aparent, the CHEESE craving is quite common. Macoroni cheese is lush but today I have had such an unhealthy day I feel so guilty. I had chicken nuggets for dinner, and for lunch I had a double cheese pizza. :nope: And now I feel sick as a dog, when will I learn thats it food journal starts tomorrow! xx

well laydeez i'm 6 weeks today; halfway through the danger zone .....
and today I have had my first craving - maccaroni cheese :D
so i came home from work and made a mahoosive dishful

And woohoo for 6 weeks urchin!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay for 6 weeks Urchin! And I agree Eternal Rose and Urchin, cheese is a common theme. I would have it at every meal if I could! Ooh, macaroni cheese. I want it! I have just gorged myself on peanut butter on wholemeal toast. I'm going to have two more slices now.

I'm feeling a bit low at the moment. I'm seriously doing my head in with all this pregnancy worry. I saw my GP today and she 100% thinks it is most likely to do with the previous blighted ovum experience I had. I am just imagining myself getting to that scan and there not being a baby there. I think I need to slap myself around the face with a wet kipper. Either that or a spot of self-flagellation. I've had some brownish spotting too - but it's very scant - only really when I wipe. *dusts herself down and tries to stay positive*

Hope all you Bumpsters are good today.

x

i put it down to the need for calcium (the maccaroni cheese craving) but MaccarogNogChog is one of my favourite comfort foods anyway, home made of course

thanks for the woohoo EternalRose, and here's one back at ya for your 8 weeks :D

hi ladies, i just found this thread in my search for "cbfm".

i'm thinking about dropping the $$ for the:
https://thefertilityshop.com/fertility/clear-blue-fertility-monitor-value-p-41.html

i suspect y'all think it's worth it?

cheers and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back