ClearBlue Bumpsters

Yeah Lilli it will drive you to insanity. I am really glad that I have gone through most of my hpt stash!

Still have heartburn but nausea from this morning is gone. I told my parents and siblings yesterday and made them promise not to anyone else in our rather large extended family.

Hey bumpsters.

Congratualtions Modo and lili24. I though i was crazy doing 11 tests but you definately win Modo. Today's the first day since i got my first BFP that i have done a test and felt a bit lost this morning, It's only cos i've run out though and was seriously thinking about buying more but DH would go mad if i did.
The three of us are only a few days apart, Doc gave me an estimated due date of 29 May but my periods are a bit funny when they come on so wasnt really sure when the first day was so i guess i'll get an accurate date at the first scan.

Well, i think i may be slightly emotional today. My oven has been broken for three months now and the repair men either dont turn up or dont phone me at work to come and let them in. They promised they'd be here today to fix it and they didnt so i phoned them screamed down the phone at them then phoned my poor husband in floods of tears like it was the end of the world:hissy:. DH calmed me down (was probably thinking my god, the woman has clearly lost the plot) and came home from work a bit early with some flowers to cheer me up, this made me cry again!:saywhat: Now i'm not a teary person and at this moment in time i have no idea why i was crying in the first place. Hope this isnt a taste of what's to come!

Welcome Lili24, Modo and Ginger863 to the Clearblue Bumpsters!:flower:

I love the fact that more and more people are coming over from the Wonders.

God I'm suffering big time from constipation today. I had to go out and purchase some Lactulose (something I didn't really want to do as I didn't want to consume any non-natural things) but jeez....when a girl's gotta go! It will probably take a while to work, so I'm counting on feeling like this (uncomfortable!) for a couple of days yet. :cry:

Today's gripe is: after every type of food I eat at the moment, I then have an immediate aversion to it. I.e. I'll be craving salmon. I'll buy it, cook it, eat it and never want to look at salmon ever again. Same thing happened today. I bought some lentil soup and really enjoyed eating it. But afterwards the smell of it and the thought of having to eat it again repulsed me. I wonder what this is all about?

that sounds annoying su - i'm not getting any of the nausea symptoms .... keep thinking that this means that when it does hit me, it's going to get me big time

or maybe i'm just lucky :D

I'm now 7 + 6 and tomorrow feels like I will be turning a big corner - 8 weeks sounds so much better than 7 don't you think????
Still excited and nervous about the scan on saturday, but at least it feels close now

Has it gone fast for you Urchin because I remember you getting your BFP like it was yesterday! 8 weeks is definitely a milestone! I feel like time is going to go so slow now though. And I thought the 2ww was bad! :D

yeah it is feeling quick lili can hardly believe i'm nearly 8 weeks already

that ticker broke EternalRose - started going backwards :wacko: I checked in today and it was on 7 weeks 5 days ..... I tried redoing it, but it was adamant that I'm 7 + 5, so I have swapped to a different one.
I will probably go back to it though as I like it better than the one I have now

Good luck on Saturday Urchin! Is your scan NHS or private?

a private one hon, my nhs one isnt til 13 weeks

How did you go about booking your private scan Urchin? I'm looking to book one too as my doctor couldnt guarantee that i would definately get one through before ten weeks. I'm at high risk of ectopic and for peace of mind would like to have a private one done, just dont know where to go or how to go about it. My nearset hospital is Swindon and i know they dont do it. Think they might at Bath but not sure.

I have found a place near to me that does 4d scans and early scans which is where I will be going. Babybond.com are located in many places in the UK so it would be worth checking on their website x

Hi Ginger
I just googled 'private scan birmingham' and it brought me up a list of places. Try doing the same in your area, I'm sure these places must be all over the country

otherwise, you could always ask your GP where the private scanny places are - s/he is bound to know

Thanks ladies. Tried googling it and found one in oxford which is about 40 mins away and is £120, just thought there might have been one closer that i was missing. Might just opt for that one, it'll be worth it to put my mind at rest. Hope your scan goes well Urchin. I'm excited for you!

thanks ginger - i want it over to be honest, so I know one way or the other

I know what you mean Urchin. I thought when i got my BFP i'd be on cloud nine but i've done nothing but worry since i found out. It'll be nice to know that everythings as it should be at this stage but i know i'll still worry even if it is.

I think the worrying about them lasts for life - at least that's what my mum says :rofl:

Good luck on Saturday Urchin! I keep popping back in this thread to see how you are all getting on! Sooooo want to be on it for real! CD8 for me. Getting ready for the strumping sessions which should start about Friday if my cycle is the same as last month!

Good luck Lady K! I really hope you all join us asap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->