Clearblue digi

I know a fair bit about them. Had some issues in the past with them so did alot of research and phoned the company a good few times. Over the 7 years it took us to get dd I used a fair few. Drop me a pm if you need any advice.

I know a bit about them! I'm curious now lol text me!

I used theses before but found that this pregnancy my HCG levels in blood where 2400 and not showing 3+ as the test should have by 2000Hcg on the same morning, So I never did test anymore to get a 3+ but my levels did not match xx

I am getting a 3+ but spotting and an inconclusive surprise scan last week (too early apparently) i do not know how or why I am getting a 3+...I am so confused and so silly for doing a test :( just confused me even more. Im back on thursday x

From looking on the CB website the levels are higher than people seem to quote!

1-2 is 10 miu
2-3 is 153 miu
3+ is 2,754 miu

But just like all tests wee dilution plays a major part in strength and other factors can too. They've always worked 'true' for me but I know a lot of ladies have had issues with them and they haven't always been accurate for everyone

:flow:

I have seen repeatedly that there is quite a variance in the clear blue week's indicator test with some women getting 3 plus with quite low betas and others being VERY frustrated to have high betas and not pulling the 3 plus. Also, the same with the 2-3 mark with some women getting 2-3 on the day of missed period or sooner and other being much further out struggling to get that reading.

I honestly have used it for fun, not really to be serious. I have heard a lot of the complaints above. I'm just crossing fingers for my appointment Monday.

I had beta done last Monday 127 it came out. I took digital that day and got 2-3 weeks

We still have no idea what even happened. I only recently had a loss...will hopefully get some answers tomorrow even though I know its all over xx

Very sorry for your loss. Once thing this place has taught me is how many women struggle with pregnancy and miscarriage. Makes me have a new respect for the courage, grief and hope they show.

Very sorry for your loss. Once thing this place has taught me is how many women struggle with pregnancy and miscarriage. Makes me have a new respect for the courage, grief and hope they show.

what a lovely thing to say,
:hugs:

Thank you all.

Massive turn around with relevation today of a heartbeat!

Still in shock.

Bleeding isnfrom cervical erosion x

Got to go back but has grown 4x in ten days. Amazing. Still dont feel sick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583