Clearblue digis help and advice plz

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted to know if anyone had the same experience terrified I am going through another loss.

I have had really strong progressions on frer and a bfp at 9dpo. I got a 1-2 digi at 10dpo and then a 2-3 at 13dpo and I'm 5+1 and still 2-3 (21dpo)

This can't be right huh?

If you don't mind my asking, at what time of day did you take the tests?

Levels are meant to be higher in your first urination of the day and lower or higher depending on how much water you're drinking. If you're being super conscientious and drinking lots of water you might just be diluting it out back to the 2-3 week levels for the test, or you might just be a little on the low side for your pregnancy (which is normal, all quoted levels are a distribution and there are always perfectly normal pregnancies that are lower than the norm). If you're really worried maybe you could ask your GP to test your blood levels, they can be a little more accurate.

Tried 1st and 2mu all be it I was working til 12 last night and drank 2 litres of water then last time went to loo was 1am fmu at 8am didn't look very strong 2mu line looks slightly stronger but only maybe 2.5 hour hold xx

:shrug: That is a bit perplexing huh.

I would go to the doctor and get bloods done asap. Not because I think you have any reason to be really worried (like I said some women just have lower hcg levels than others) but because all this worrying is not good for the momma.

Thinking of you and hoping it all goes ok :hugs:

I have an appt Monday but it's pretty pointless they don't really do anything here as long as I'm not bleeding x

Well I just stumbled across this previous thread, thought it might make you feel better

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-digital-still-saying-2-3-weeks-pregnant.html

Lol stop testing! Your pregnant! I know it's hard but try not to worry. Confirm with a blood test Monday and ask them what your beta hcg numbers are. Which by the way varies greatly woman to woman. Your beta can actually throw the hpt off at a certain point. If your not bleeding just try to think as positive as u can! Congratulations!

I did a clear blue at 5+3 I think, it was in the afternoon however,

I only got a 2-3 weeks on the indicator and thats when I said screw it.
I threw them away and didn't test again :winkwink:

This seems crazy huh? I only ever used one digi 1-2 with my son at 14dpo but with Olivia 3+ at 17 dpo! So I've been worried I'm having another loss although my loss never shifted from 1-2 and at 5+6 sed 1-2 and bled that night. So you can't rely on this being something wrong at 5+1 and 2-3 xx

Let's just say this one is a sticky bean xx

Thanks this is it with smu hopefully close but now it's becoming clear how reliable they are when they don't work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583