Clearblue digis.....what there like inside......

I have 2-3 weeks somewhere...let me see if I can find it on my computer...Oh, sorry...just found it and it was 3+ but I included it anyways...this was back in December or January???

Attachments

• pregnant 3+ lines only.jpg
    pregnant 3+ lines only.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 170
the test strips with the two lines are much like an OPK they are reading LH not hCG. Which is why there will ALWAYS be a faint line.

hello only just re read the post havent been online for a while. i had 3 lines and it turned out i wasnt pregnant i took 6 of them lol i had a dark control line and 2 light thin lines, on all of them. the 2 thin lines detect LH hormone, all test will have 3 lines only if its a dark line will you get a positive result

hi all i would like 2 share my cb digi test pics the 1st one was 2 days before af and came up not preg , 2nd was 1 day after af was due and came up preg 1-2 ws and 3rd was 3 days after af was due . as you can see the lines got darker over the days ,i think cb only work after af is due..004.jpg

Hi ladies, I guess we are all hoping our negatives are false negatives, I saw the not pregnant yesterday, was crushed t'ill I started reading about taking it apart. I did and had one very dark line, a faint one next to it and then another faint one on the other strip. I was 3 days before af yesterday so I will wait and see. I was pregnant in Nov. but lost the baby (ectopic pregnancy) but when I tested 2 days before af it was negative and then tested one day after af was due and was positive so I won't lose hope and cross my fingers and my toes... forst month of trying after surgery in Dec, and had a tube removed and almost died so, excited, nervous, hopeful and scared. Good luck to everyone, hope you all get your wishes very soon.

I think this is an old post but I wanted to share my 2-3 weeks with you. And also to see if anyone had any views about them? To get my 3+ weeks do all 3 lines have to be maximum darkness then?

I'm still a bit confused as to how this test works?

x

Attachments

• Picture 627.jpg
    Picture 627.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 164
Hi, I'm new. I've just joined. We're ttc #2, our son is over three years old. We were so lucky with him and fell on second cycle, now we're on cycle 5 of ttc #2.
I was so convinced I was pregnant this month. I've had tingly boobs, similar to the let down reflex feeling when breastfeeding on and off for the last couple of days, which I never get.
Anyway, took an Amazon cheapie test this morning and a CB Digital, both were negative. I sobbed my heart out & then took the digital test apart & got some hope as there were three lines, one dark & one light on the top strip and one light on the bottom. From reading your posts it doesn't sound like I should get my hopes up. My AF is due today. I just don't know what to think. I think I'll just wait and see what happens, but I'd love to know whether any of you, who had 'not pregnant' on day AF due turned out to be pregnant after all.
Thanks and good luck!

when I got my 3+ I opened it up, and all 3 lines were really dark, they all looked the same

:)

Thanks for replying. I think I'm just clutching at straws! Congratulations on your BFP.
Hope you're having a good pregnancy.

I got a not pregnant with these. Pulled it apart on one strip there were too lines and on the other there was one line... helllpp!!! xx

I know it's an old thread too but thought i'd add. Here is my 2-3. It was afternoon wee at 5 weeks so i think it is on the verge of being 3+

I know it's an old thread, but just wanted to ask you guys; as I have understood this, if you have one strong line and two faint ones (and got not pregnant) you're probably not pregnant because the faint lines are showing the LH level in your body? But if you have enough hcg, it shows this level?

I'm confused!

Attachments

• crazytest.jpg
    crazytest.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 201
Esperanza84 I hav just gotten the same results as you after our 5th month of ttc was wondering if you were pregnant??? I have very little faith this month after numerous tests but still no af??? Very confused help please x

hey i have done the samething and mine is the same as that were yhuu preg.i am 2 weeks late and get a neg results i am trying for a baby so it so hard when its showing up now preg and anyone help..

I used my clearblue digital about 24 hours ago and the hourglass symbol is still flashing!!!! No result came up. So I took it apart and have a dark line with a lighter line beside it on one strip and a single line on another....I am 12 days over my period date...could I be pregnant?

I don't know if the lines matter really. I took a digi in this pregnancy at 3w5d and I took it in the evening. I got a positive and then open up the test just to take a clear picture of the lines. The test line was very blue. Then, the following morning, with FMU obviously, I got a positive again and I open up the test. The test line was barely visible. So I really don't think the lines matter because if they did, the second digi's test line would've been darker than the first digi's test line.

I honestly just want to know where i can get a clear blue easy test with conception indicator... because i can't find them!!! And i want one haha any help??

update, nevermind i should of read the whole way through apparently u can't get these where i am!! haha... that bites cause they are neat lol

I honestly just want to know where i can get a clear blue easy test with conception indicator... because i can't find them!!! And i want one haha any help??

update, nevermind i should of read the whole way through apparently u can't get these where i am!! haha... that bites cause they are neat lol

Maybe look on eBay... Someone may ship one to you :shrug:

X x x

Can I ask why this ^^^^person is copying and pasting other people's responses to up their posts???? Very dishonest.

This above post was copied from jfultz back in Jan 2010 see below.

I know this is an old thread but hoping someone can help! Ok so took two clearblue digital tests last Friday (af not due until Thursday though) and both came up not pregnant, so took them apart and both had 3 lines inside, one strong and a faint one on that line then another faint line on the other test strip. Had a miscarriage in August but when testing with that pregnancy got two negative clearblue digi's and one positive but when took those apart they all had the same three lines... So confused going to ring clearblue tomorrow but checked their website which stated that the tests detect hcg like a regular test, there should only be one line (which would be control line to indicate test has worked properly) if not pregnant. Just wondering if anyone else had the same results with a viable pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->