Clearblue Digital Advanced Ovulation Tests

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by poppy, May 29, 2013.

1. poppy

poppy Mum of Three

Aaargh!

Is anyone else using these? I am not going to actively TTC till later on this year but wanted to start charting my cycle.

I used to use the normal Clearblue Digital Ovulation tests and found them really good.

I have just bought the advanced test and am really confused - my question really is, has anyone ever used these tests and got a smiley face but no days of flashing smiley faces?

This has happened to me! I tested on Monday and got a circle (no surge), tested on Tuesday and got a solid smiley face (LH surge detected) - no days of flashing smiley faces! I ejected the Tuesday test and looked at the lines (yes, I know they say not to but I do think they are linked to ovulation surges as when I have used them before, when I have been far away from ovulation, teh line has been really light but when I get a smiley face, the line is very dark - darker than the 'control' line) - this time, on Tuesday, the test lines were all blurred - the 'control' line ws visible but the test line was not, just really blurred and faint. So was the test just screwed up then? Maybe too much urine?

I did test with cheap opks in the afternoon of the same day and the line was not that strong.

2. Akayj

Akayj Well-Known Member

I used these this cycle. Got flashy face for a day and half then got a solid face

Attached Files: