Clearblue digital opk question

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
How long after a solid smiley do you usually ovulate if you chart?
I got one yesterday but my temp is still low.

You get 2 days of peak. I got them Sat and sun and got my temp rise mon.

Oh that's good I'm nervous it was a false positive or I surged and won't ovulate as I used soy the last few cycles, last cycle was the first cycle in 3 years I have ovulated thanks to soy I'm earlier in my cycle than I ovulated last month and I used to surge without releasing the egg so I'm worried I won't ovulate...

Does your holder still have a solid smiley today?

Yes it does, I managed to get some cheap opks today and it was negative so I'm really hoping ovulation is today.

Do I put peak down for today on my chart since it's still on the holder?

I did. Fx for you that your temp goes up tomorrow!

Thank you the opk from earlier was very dark not positive but dark so hoping it's the surge on its way out because I've done another and it was a lot lighter.
Fingers crossed for a temp rise tomorrow :)
I didn't have any flashey faces either on my opk just from blank to solid I was shocked to see the solid face.

Temp rise, I had the worst night sleep couldn't get to sleep until the early hours and when I did kept waking up, I had a intense pain on my left side for a couple of hours during the night, but I did eventually get a solid 3 hours sleep at least before my son woke me. Luckily he wakes around the same time every morning. Hoping temps still high tomorrow.

I am absolutely shattered today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"