Clearblue digital ovulation test....how long did it take you to fall pregnant?

Shell1987

Reaction score
Second month ttc and purchased the clearblue ovulation kit which tells you your 2 most fertile days. Got a smiley face cd11 tested next day and was negative so I assumed I ovulated cd12 but baby danced on both cd11 and cd12 but that's it that week! Am now 5dpo and praying I fall pregnant this month it be the best xmas present ever! Just wondered if these test helped others get there bfp and how many months it took?

Many thanks in advance

With my son I got my Bfp the first cycle of using them, ttc no 2 now, I used them for 3 cycles but only got a smiley one month of using them so I don't use them now.
Good luck to you

I got pregnant using them. Found them so much easier to use than ic ones where you yourself have to analyze if line is darker than control line. Fx for you!

I got pregnant the first time using them also. I used a cheap opk as I tested two times a day and like you i only got a smiley face one afternoon and the next day it was negative. Only bd was the day we got the smiley face and a few times before that. Fxed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->