Clearblue digital ovulation test stick

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
Now I know some ladies are going to look at this and think... Don't read the test stick but please hear me out first!!

We are into month 17 of TTC baby #3. Very irregular cycles. So I thought I got my period on CD38 (Wednesday) It lasted for 2 days and was relatively light, no cramping. So now, I suspect I should be on CD5 of my cycle. Usually my period would just be ending. My cervix is very high, and soft. Today, I ate breakfast and was sick FIVE times. I'm never sick unless extremely hungover. This prompted me to worry. Thats when I checked my cervix (its usually low and hard still on CD5). I have no pregnancy tests (they come tomorrow), but I had in some clearblue digital ovulation test sticks.. I took one (maybe foolishly) but I'm slightly worried after the weirdest of cycles. Here was the result, remember i'm apparently on CD5

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey I don't have any advice really but didn't want to read and run, I think your basically asking if it's possible you could be pg because your opk is positive and what you thought was af may not have been with it being shorter and light bleeding?? It does happen and maybe could have been late ib??? Wishing you lots of look for when your pg tests arrive ☺ xxx

I'm hoping that's the case but I doubt it. I think I'm just holding onto false hope. Thanks for replying, it's a rare occasion on this forum lol xx

I think like pp says you very well could be pregnant, although I have never tested the theory of positive opk's once pregnant! But I know many have! Gl keep us updated! If not pregnancy then thank your lucky stars you only had to suffer a two day period ;-) xx

Lol thanks Loulabear

My tests didn't arrive today. They were dispatched Saturday so fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->