clearblue digital ovulation tests

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Does anyone know how clear blue digital ovulation tests work? :nope:

i started using them around cd 6 to see how accurate FF was being at predicting ov based on af. So i got 6days of lows then started getting highs but up to now iv had 6 highs (all done with fmu). This morning i thought it looked quite close so decided id test again this afternoon. Well i just tried although my origonal thought was not to dip one as the sample almost looked like water so surely no hormones would be picked up in that? anyway i decided to anyway and still gave me high :shrug: the 2nd line on it is quite light aswell as you would expect.
so whats going on on?

Purple handle use FMU and then any time of day. You can get multiple readings of High and possibly no peak or a peak on your normal O day.

Why CD6??? Youre wasting tests!! If you know you O around a certain CD, then test a few days before that. I know i O around cd16, so i start CD12.

Sadly I have no clue on when i o only that af is always around 31/32 days recently lol

You get a smiley face when it detects an increase of oestrogen and stays flashing (whether you use urine or water) until it detects a surge in lh and then you get a solid face. For some reason I used to also get an oestrogen rise quite a bit before my oh surge so would see that flashing face for 5 to 7 days. I very quickly began to hate that manic grin and used to want to slap the smile off of its stupid flashing face!! lol 😂😂

I'm ttc number 2 now and if I go back to ovulation tests then I think I'll get the ones that just pick up lh surge rather than the dual hormone ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->