Clearblue digital weeks estimator vs regular Clearblue digi

msq

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

It seems like the clearblue digital test with the weeks estimator is more sensitive than the regular digi's? Is this correct? I want to test at 12 dpo (if i make it there, as my LP is usually 9 days) and kind of want to use this type of clearblue test. Do you think it would be accurate? I want to find out on the 18th before the weekend so I can get to the doctor and hopefully be put on progesterone suppositories asap after a bfp, since I used them with my daughter and have had 2 previous miscarriages.

Thanks ladies,
Any suggestions for a different test that is most likely to be super accurate at 12 dpo is welcome, technically at that point my AF would be 3 days late.

Bumping because I am curious about this as well. I've heard that frer tends to be the most sensitive but have no experience of my own.

With my last pregnancy I took a frer at 14 dpo and got super dark lines. I would just really like to see the word "pregnant" but still want to test early. I read on clearblue's website that the clearblue weeks estimator has 2 sticks inside, one that is more sensitive which causes the "pregnant/not pregnant" results and another less sensitive stick which is the one that estimates how far along you are.

I just googled and found:
the clearblue digital with conception indicator PDF file says 1-2 weeks shows from 25, 2-3 from 50, 3+ from 200 and above
the clear blue digital (regular) shows at 50
I guess the weeks estimator is more sensitive. Good to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->