ClearBlue digital weeks estimator...

Mannie89

Reaction score
I know that has been discussed quite a bit around here but I tried to search for a helpful tread about this and can't really find one...
So, last Sunday I was at the store and I saw this clearblue digital pregnancy test with a weeks estimator. I had never seen these before I thought they looked really cool so I bought a two pack, as that was the only option. I already know that I'm pregnant because I got several very dark bfps the week before this but I really wanted to check this thing out. I took one of the tests that night at 4w5d and of course, pregnant 3+. Well, I decided to use the last one today(5w1d) because I was curious and it says, pregnant 2-3..??? What in the world? Are these things really reliable? I had a chemical pregnancy in May and started bleeding at 4w5d. I'm really scared now. :( Am I losing this baby? I haven't had any spotting, bleeding, or bad cramps. I still have super sore breasts and nipples, very tired, and really moody. I even felt a little nauseas today! I still "feel" pregnant. I still have a really good feeling about this pregnancy but I'm slightly more worried now. Should I be worried?

Depends on how diluted your wee was.
Lots of people have said the same thing that it went up and down. It's not 100% accurate so don't read too much into it. :)

Depends on how diluted your wee was.
Lots of people have said the same thing that it went up and down. It's not 100% accurate so don't read too much into it. :)

That makes so much sense! Lol. Now I feel like an idiot because my pee was very diluted! I had been drinking a lot of water all day at work and I took the test right when I got home. I had gone to the bathroom only about a half hour before that too. Can't believe I didn't think about that! But I feel better now. Haha!! Thanks! :)

Mine said I was more than five weeks pregnant. I got my first consult 3 weeks later, expecting an 8 or more weeks result but the doctor said I was barely six weeks. So not the most accurate system.

those conception indicators suck!! I took one when my HCG was over 5,000 so by the book over 2000 is 3+. I was 5 weeks that day (21 dpo) and it said 2-3. It said the same thing a week before. It was my FMU or SMU but it should not have mattered at that point. Everything has been perfect. Those conception indicators just give women another reason to stress.

it says on the leaflet that the levels can fluctuate and that if you get a reading that is less than you expect to duplicate the test after 4 days.

If you look at their website or small print, they put some statistics on about the accuracy of the weeks predictor. I can't remember the stats now but I remember thinking they were low!

The conception indicator didn't even work on mine! It said pregnant and kept thinking for a while with the hour glass and then that disappeared but nothing else ever showed up! (And I didn't double check the box to make sure it was the right kind of test lol)

I wouldn't bother taking any more of those. It's just going to cause unnecessary stress. I've seen so many threads just like this, so I never bought those tests.

I had the same problem I did a digital when I was 6 weeks pregnant it said 2-3 weeks pregnant took it exactly a week later still said 2-3 ?????? I was worried I thought my hcg levels were not rising

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->