clearblue digital

gidge

Reaction score
are the clearblue digital test very accurate? i just bought one and am reading bad reviews on the internet. i tested with a regualr stick yestderday and got a very faint line and i thought this would confirm it. also do i have to wait untill my first morning wee???

I think for most people they are reliable. I tested positive on a digi three weeks ago which said pg 1-2 weeks, yet a superdrug test I did with the same pee was stark negative and all tests since have been neg.

But I also used a cb digi to confirm when I was PG with DD3.

Good luck chuck xx

I'd use FMU if I were you. But I found that CB Digi worked for me. Gl

well, a negative wouldn't mean 100% that you weren't pregnant (quite likely but not impossible that levels weren't quite high enough...) but a positive result is going to be at least 99.9% correct..tempted to say 100 really! I'd say do one! with fmu! and buy a double pack:winkwink:

Just remembered your thread from yesterday with the cute little HPT. There was definetly a line on there so i say a digi should confirm it for you now. Good luck x

I have found the cb digi v reliable. I isn't use them first tho as they are quite expensive. I used the supermarket cheapies and when I thought I could see a line, I bought the digi x

omg i just waited 4 hours and then used it and i got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it says 2-3 weeks though but my period isn´t due untill tomorrow???
i can´t stop shaking :))))))

omg i just waited 4 hours and then used it and i got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it says 2-3 weeks though but my period isn´t due untill tomorrow???
i can´t stop shaking :))))))

Congratulations :happydance::happydance:
I was just going to reply to you saying that i got a faint line on IC this morning so rushed out and brought a CBDigi and got pregnant1-2 weeks:happydance::happydance:. i know exactly how your feeling right now, my shaking feeling is only just starting to ease but im still in shock and feel like im dreaming....
H&H 9months to you:hugs::hugs:

congratulations!!!! i need to pull myself together a bit because i have to go to work in an hour. i´m desperate to tell someone my bf is at work and i don´t want to tell others just yet. so excited. h&h 9 months to you too!

congratulations!!!! i need to pull myself together a bit because i have to go to work in an hour. i´m desperate to tell someone my bf is at work and i don´t want to tell others just yet. so excited. h&h 9 months to you too!

I planned on tellin my hubby when he got in this evening but he called me this morning and after about 5mins i blurted it out...just couldnt keep it in lol
Wow its so amazing :happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance:

Congrats :hugs::hugs: 2-3 is correct as technically it's 14-21 days from conception so as it's not an exact science you could have O'd a day earlier or more than likely have really brill HCG levels :thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->